Homecoming Poses - Mini Giveaway Set

Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,219
edited December 2014 in Freebies

Hi, everyone.

My apologies for being so late. I experienced the death of a dear friend last weekend and admit that I distracted myself to make myself feel better and as a result, these did not get out before Christmas as I intended.

My focus for doing these is to celebrate any Homecoming, but in particular those of dear ones returning from any deployment. I have much gratitude and respect for anyone who has or is serving.

I hope you will find these useful to you.

The single poses should work in Poser (I don't work in Poser, so if anyone has trouble, but can tell me what to do to fix them, I shall try to do so.) as well as DAZ Studio. I have also included them in a format (which only works in DS) you may have not seen before. While some people have done Hierarchical Pose Presets, you may not have seen them the way I have them.

You need to apply the Scene Subsets I have provided for the G2 figures: Male-Female, Male-Male and Female-Female. These subsets, in turn, have the figures grouped so the HPP (hierarchical pose presets) apply correctly. The HPPs have the prefix for which subset the work with: M-F, M-M or F-F. One of the reasons I wanted to try to do this was because having it this way allows you to move the group together to a different destination in your scene. You can rotate them as a pair. You can also make adjustments to the individual figures, pose or transformations, within that grouping. It's important to use these subsets as the HPP only works when the group was saved in the correct order.

The kids are from Slosh's Christmas giveaway, K4 UV’s for G2M & G2F. I normally add the Scene Subset with the correct pairing and apply the associated HPP because then I can see which was meant to be the kid and apply Slosh's shapes. You can apply other figures and shapes, but will need you to make adjustments.

I can provide more information on how to set up your own, if you like.

I hope you will find these poses useful and I hope that the rest of your holiday season is a joyous one.

cheers,
Cris

Homecoming Poses Mini Giveaway

HomecomingMini-Promo-Main.png
1000 x 1300 - 2M
Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Comments

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I don't have G2F or G2M, but want to thank you because I'm sure there are a good many folks here who do, and will find these very useful. Nicely done Cris.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967
    edited December 1969

Very nice, thanks! I am sure these will be useful

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

As the mother of a career soldier, thank you from the bottom of my heart. These poses are very versatile and can be used for other scenes as well. Peace and love to you.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,219
    edited December 1969

Thank you, MissB, Simon and Anne. And my thanks to your son for his service. :)

edited December 1969

Another image using the poses.

Popup_3_HomecomingMini.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 279K
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Thanks Chris...these will be useful.

Miss B said:
    I don't have G2F or G2M, but want to thank you because I'm sure there are a good many folks here who do, and will find these very useful. Nicely done Cris.
    Miss B...they will often work quite well on Dawn and Dusk. I use gen2 poses a lot, as well as genesis. Sometimes they need minor modification though...
  • Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,235
    edited December 1969

This is a great looking set! TY so much!
    Condolences for your friend to

edited December 1969

Sorry for taking so long to answer, but thank you, Razor. :)

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Very nice poses. Thank you very much.

Miss B said:

Most poses works with some tweaks here and there on any character. :)

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Very nice poses. Thank you very much.

Miss B said:

Most poses works with some tweaks here and there on any character. :)True...but some work better than others and these ones work particularly well better than Mil4.

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited January 2015

precious! thanks you so much!

Post edited by mininessie on
    edited December 1969

Thank you, mininessie. :)

• ladyofmanyfacesladyofmanyfaces Posts: 83
    edited December 1969

These are wonderful. Thank you. :)

• SkelchSkelch Posts: 275
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for these will be very helpful!

Also let me say I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers of Peace for you.

And again thank you fore these poses.