G8F TO MALE MORPH ALPHA - NEED TESTERS

KainjyKainjy Posts: 812
edited July 2021 in Freebies

Hi

I'm making a morph for G8F to convert a Female to Male but I'm a newbe so I need people to test it. 

I have decided to relese this morph here. Anyone can download and use it (for free - put me on the credits). The link for download is:

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1dwwiM3OW9Q_gs-3B8IHUeSTEvB4On3J0 

(I also added the file to post)

G8F materials (also skins), clothing, hair and poses should be fully compatible (I hope but not sure...this is why I need testerslaugh

G8M assetes are compatible only by Autofit.

The morph is called Mihai and you can find it below Actor-->Full Body.

Please post images of results or problems and tips on how edit it.

PS: Here a index of problems found and I'm going to correct in the future. I'll edit adding other problems found by you:

• imprecision in the finger poses due a different starting pose than G8F
  • Nipples too big (are the G8F original size.. too big for a man) 
Mihaiv3.png
1500 x 1500 - 1M
G8MoFCorretta.png
1500 x 844 - 5M
zip
zip
Mihai v1.zip
Post edited by Kainjy on

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

The only thing I found was I had to reposition arms/hands from G8M and G3M poses, otherwise everything worked really well. Took textures from both G3 and G8 Males, as well as clothes, hair and shoes.

The only thing I would suggest is make the body and head morphs seperate so other morphs can be applied. For example, in my image I used the morph at 50% and then applied breasts gone to flatten the chest again, so that I could apply another morph to the head.

You did a great job.

image_2021-07-04_163038.png
    331 x 671 - 132K
  • KainjyKainjy Posts: 812

Faeryl Womyn said:

The only thing I found was I had to reposition arms/hands from G8M and G3M poses, otherwise everything worked really well. Took textures from both G3 and G8 Males, as well as clothes, hair and shoes.

The only thing I would suggest is make the body and head morphs seperate so other morphs can be applied. For example, in my image I used the morph at 50% and then applied breasts gone to flatten the chest again, so that I could apply another morph to the head.

You did a great job.

Thanks for feedback.

I'll check the fingers in the next update... the arm are longer than G8F (and even the legs) so when you use closed arms/legs pose there could be pose problems but the finger are in a different pose than default G8F and it should give more evident problems.

For breaking the morph (head and body) I'll study how to do it... the morph changes head, neck and chest so I have to find how to break without create distortion in the mesh. 

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,405

neat morph! and very useful when you want to use wardrobe etc that don't autofit well with G8M.

i didn't use it as such, i found the arms were a little bit long, the hands a little bit big, and the legs a little bit short - but then again, i dunno if MY idea of a male body have anything to do with reality, lol. and i mixed a bit of asian face, thin, etc cuz that's how i like my male figures. i'm just a bit unsure about the shoulder part, i can't describe it but... still, great morph, appreciated! it will be used ^^

anyways, no problem with G8F/M skins, unlike you mentioned i didn't find the nipple area as problematic (big) as with other F2M morphs, great with difficult G8F wardrobe (see pic). i also had to adjust hand postions but otherwise it worked fine! i think the result is even a bit milder (less butch) than with a G8M clone.

mihaiMorph_myellin01_test.png
    900 x 1200 - 1M
  • KainjyKainjy Posts: 812

manekiNeko said:

neat morph! and very useful when you want to use wardrobe etc that don't autofit well with G8M.

i didn't use it as such, i found the arms were a little bit long, the hands a little bit big, and the legs a little bit short - but then again, i dunno if MY idea of a male body have anything to do with reality, lol. and i mixed a bit of asian face, thin, etc cuz that's how i like my male figures. i'm just a bit unsure about the shoulder part, i can't describe it but... still, great morph, appreciated! it will be used ^^

anyways, no problem with G8F/M skins, unlike you mentioned i didn't find the nipple area as problematic (big) as with other F2M morphs, great with difficult G8F wardrobe (see pic). i also had to adjust hand postions but otherwise it worked fine! i think the result is even a bit milder (less butch) than with a G8M clone.

Thanks !!
    yes from your render look like there is a problem in between shoulder and arm..I'll try to check it in the next days.