Hat with Hair for G8M

Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,241
edited August 2021 in Freebies

Here's a black hat with a couple of hair pieces, for Genesis 8 Male. I think this would also fit the G83 male - the hat comes as a prop for resizing to other male figures in the library. It also comes as a clothing figure for G8M.

It is to be used RESPECTIVELY. This is not a game model, nor was it made to be 3D printed. It may be used for Commercial and non-commercial image renders.

If G8M is going to be drastically reshaped, then use the hat figure so it can adapt.

The 2 hair pieces load separately so one can load as many as desired - whether just for the side hair or for attempts to make the entire hair with them.

For solid colours of hair, remove the image off of the opacity/cutout dial.

To colour the hair, simply use the colour bar on the diffuse/base dial. Or apply shaders of course.

The items load with basic 3Delight type shaders. I have included a few basic 3Delight AND Iray mats. These hats are typically black AFAIK, so the Iray mat I selected is for Black Velvet. Feel free to make whatever changes you want to for your scenes.

Sharecg.com Link

Hat Prop and Figure, 2 Hair props.png
1000 x 1000 - 657K
Hair with Hair shown with Biker Beard.png
1000 x 1000 - 936K
Add as many as you need.png
1000 x 1000 - 1M
Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Comments

• perlkperlk Posts: 854

Wow, this is cool! Really nice, thank you! 

I have been finding hair challenging to create. What software do you use to model?

• perlk said:

I have been finding hair challenging to create. What software do you use to model?

You're welcome :-)

Actually those ringlet type hairs are very easy to create in Hexagon ;-) 

• perlkperlk Posts: 854
    edited August 2021

Catherine3678ab said:

perlk said:

I use Hexagon, still learning with curves, etc. Would love to know what tool setting you used! 

Post edited by perlk on
  • perlk said:

Catherine3678ab said:

perlk said:

I use Hexagon, still learning with curves, etc. Would love to know what tool setting you used! 

Not ignoring the question, just don't know quite how to answer this. I don't pay any attention to the settings when making these hairs. I just eye-ball it.