Finding Freebies F-A-S-T at DAZ3D (Online Guide and PDF Version)

RoLoWRoLoW Posts: 344
edited February 2015 in Freebies

This quick guide is for those users who are new or unfamiliar with the latest DAZ3D website for product purchases.

If you already know how to find all the freebies quickly, great! However, if you don't then you may want to read this online guide.

http://www.winterbrose.com/daz3d/Finding-Freebies-Fast-2015.html

If you prefer, you can also download a PDF copy from the link above to keep handy for when you need it.

Overview_800.png
800 x 342 - 140K
Post edited by RoLoW on

Comments

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Thank You. This will be useful and the other guide about Environments.

• RoLoWRoLoW Posts: 344
    edited December 1969

Glad you like it and thanks for the feedback!

edited December 1969

You are welcome. Just trying to do what I can.

edited December 1969

Sorry folks, but some recent changes to the DAZ website Shop have restricted or eliminated these easy ways to find the freebies.

edited December 1969

It still works for me it seems.

• ladyofmanyfacesladyofmanyfaces Posts: 83
    edited December 1969

Works for me. Thank you!

edited December 1969

gulan7 said:
    It still works for me it seems.
    Works for me. Thank you!

AWESOME! Maybe I have just been getting the freebies from the email alert before checking. Thanks gulan7 and ladyofmanyfaces for verifying it still works...

edited December 1969

You are welcome :) I mostly am searching for freebies with turning filter on price low to high. But this is probably a better method though it doesn't work on other discounts like 70% or similar.

Anyway lately I was concerned with moving to a different town that might happen after summer and staying without my desktop PC to work on. I have an old laptop but I doubt anything newer will work on it and probably will have to ask my dad his laptop which is newer to work on it :/ but still not sure how it will be even with that one. I have to admit that I really got used to work with 3d Art programs but I am not sure how it will be in future, might as well transfer to 2d for some time :)).

edited December 1969

Good luck on your move! 2D isn't so bad, but hopefully you'll get back into 3D soon. PM me if there is anything I can do to help...

edited December 1969

Thank You, we will see how it will be. My plan is to finish some school then maybe to board the ship like some of my friends, I have this beach I am working on and other things but :/. Probably will be without net but I am guessing that something will be available. I have my drawing pad and things like that :) will try to work as much as possible. We will see how it will go. 3d art really is now very important part of my life and I will try to stay and do what I can in that field.

Now I better finish some postwork on my latest render then off to water some fruit tress my dad planted :) was listening to this music, nice band: Florida Georgia Line https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oajuSNChUOo&list=PL7kvd6yFTZAdn5N__kfxbZlbVrbmosBb_&index=1

For those who like videos, you can watch a demonstration of the 100% method here:

Find FREE Content at DAZ3D using the 100% Search Method

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2uckvTuquY