!JS Flat - Pwtoon presets for Cel Shading and Anime Render

2»

Comments

• juvesatrianijuvesatriani Posts: 556
    edited March 2022

3D total said:

I got a satisfactory result even though I couldn't apply the GEOSHELL OUTLINE.
    Now, I'm so thrilled with the results and abusing your priceless talent, do you have any shaders specific to outdoors (scenes)?

In my first post about Free Geoshell Shader there is documentation link for Visual Style Shader . Download it and find guide about how to use Geoshell Outline shader illustrated in Images fromat ( scroll until almost the end ) . So check it out , Maybe that easier for you to understand rather than  my text format instruction . .

About Outdoor / Props /Scenery , I dont have specific preset built for it . Because mostly I`m using another technique which tedious ( Multipass and stacking in Photoshop )  . If I`m in hurry I would use Iray to 3Delight script first ( if the object has IRAY material ) then with all item and material selected I applying  JS Netral Shader (which included in Color Universal Folder )

These sample images below are few result from Multipass method . And actually I`ve already created tutorial about that but it seem too complicated . But if you interest to have same results I can create new tutorial about that

pwToon Street.jpg
    3000 x 1688 - 4M
    pwToon Office.jpg
    3000 x 1688 - 456K
    Oupost NPR FINAL.jpg
    1920 x 817 - 1M
    Sandy Beach NPR.jpg
    2000 x 1009 - 1M
    SFMAN Scifi Interior.jpg
    2000 x 851 - 1M
    JSMultipass Sample.jpg
    1980 x 1980 - 3M
    FLAT.jpg
    1007 x 2715 - 1M
    pwtoon_multipass_sample_by_moriza_dehbrun-fullview.jpg
    1280 x 692 - 141K
    Post edited by juvesatriani on
  • IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126

I can't seem to find the PWtoon shader in the store for some reason.

Is it still available?

• IceCrMn said:

I can't seem to find the PWtoon shader in the store for some reason.

Is it still available?

Sadly pwToon not sold anymore .You can ask DAZ support if possible to get the copy . Last version I`ve worked was 4.16 and have no problem , not sure about 4.20 though since I never upgrade  

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

There is https://www.daz3d.com/sketchy-toon-edge-and-art-style-shaders-for-iray , I have it, but haven't used it much. Maybe it is something you can use for the time being?

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126

Well, that figures.

There are other PW shaders still in the store.I wonder why this one was pulled.

Thanks @Paintbox I'll give thoise a try to see if I can get close to the style depicted in the thread.

I've downloaded the freebie @juvesatriani gave us.Thank you very much.

• dsum55dsum55 Posts: 23
    edited March 2022

juvesatriani said:

3D total said:

I got a satisfactory result even though I couldn't apply the GEOSHELL OUTLINE.
    Now, I'm so thrilled with the results and abusing your priceless talent, do you have any shaders specific to outdoors (scenes)?

In my first post about Free Geoshell Shader there is documentation link for Visual Style Shader . Download it and find guide about how to use Geoshell Outline shader illustrated in Images fromat ( scroll until almost the end ) . So check it out , Maybe that easier for you to understand rather than  my text format instruction . .

About Outdoor / Props /Scenery , I dont have specific preset built for it . Because mostly I`m using another technique which tedious ( Multipass and stacking in Photoshop )  . If I`m in hurry I would use Iray to 3Delight script first ( if the object has IRAY material ) then with all item and material selected I applying  JS Netral Shader (which included in Color Universal Folder )

These sample images below are few result from Multipass method . And actually I`ve already created tutorial about that but it seem too complicated . But if you interest to have same results I can create new tutorial about that

Hey juvesatriani I absolutly love all your work. I have downloaded all your presets and absolutly love them, are you able to do another tutorial for the multipass and the photoshop steps you use. I have tried your multi pass but am not getting results like yours the photoshop tutorial would really be good as I dont really do post work but would love to learn. I have RSSY Iray to 3Delight so i use that to convert could that be why nothing is looking good. Does you Iray conversion convert to DazDefault shader or Omnifreaks uber shader? when i get home i can post an image so you can see what im talking about in regards to my washed out background images. 

Also a tip on lighting how do you get the bloom from your neons? i noticed in a few of your user guids in the shader packs all lights have to be turned off. so how do you get the bloom?

Post edited by dsum55 on