Deadly Dame (aka Zhora from "Blade Runner"). Head morph only. No textures.

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
edited November 2021 in Freebies

Hi guys,

I present you yet another head morph for the Cyber Noir collection. This time it is the Deadly Dame (Zhora from "Blade Runner"). Non-commercial use only. smiley

Here are the products I have used in the promo images:

Genesis 8.1 Female

dForce Sparkling Party Dress for G8.*F (includes the necklace)

Materials Wizard (glittery ornaments, lipstick and eyeliner)

Beautiful Brows (straight eyebrow 10)

Lashes Utilities for Genesis 2, 3, 8 (Pin Up style lashes)

SP Hair 010 for G3 and G8 females

All products are available at the DAZ3D store.

I hope you will enjoy creating some great art with this head morph. As usual, please let me know what you think of it but please be gentle!

I know I am repeating myself but... noncommercial use only.

Have fun!

AOBB

zip
zip
Deadly Dame for G8.1F.zip
7M
Deadly Dame F.png
548 x 764 - 2M
Deadly Dame TQ.png
548 x 758 - 2M
Deadly Dame P.png
554 x 764 - 2M
Post edited by AOBB on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

good job, looks better then your 1st iteration of her.

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Thank you, nonesuch00. smiley 

It was hard to do her. No good reference photos from that time period. I ended up using stills from "Under Fire" (1983) but I couldn't find one photo where she would be facing the camera straight on and not be smiling or having some sort of expression. As for profile photos - those were even harder to come by. This model is because of that more an impression of her than an attempt at creating a dead-on likeness. 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

mic685_ddf880de57 said:

Thank you, nonesuch00. smiley 

It was hard to do her. No good reference photos from that time period. I ended up using stills from "Under Fire" (1983) but I couldn't find one photo where she would be facing the camera straight on and not be smiling or having some sort of expression. As for profile photos - those were even harder to come by. This model is because of that more an impression of her than an attempt at creating a dead-on likeness. 

I know what you mean. The photos I saw on an image search were all sort of hazy so that to get a take on her actual looks, without special lighting, camera, and makeup, was difficult.

That's so true, nonesuch00. Her images from "Blade Runner" are particularily not usable for all the reasons mentioned by both of us.

I think it makes sense to do likenesses of celebrities from the modern day era, because their images are usually high quality and there is a lot of them. The more the celebrity is popular, the more photos of them are floating around, so it is much easier to recreate their likeness. Also, a lot of the photos now include information about the camera settings such as focal length etc. This is great if you want to duplicate the parameters of the viewport camera, so the model will have the same sort of distortion as the person in the photo. 

But then I am in love with "Blade Runner", so I'm taking the difficult route... wink

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

Maybe try some other search engine too, Yandex has pretty good image search https://yandex.com/

Wow, thanks for the link PerttiA! I've checked out that search engine and already came across some new photos of Joanna Cassidy from the 80's! I'll definitely be using Yandex when making further head morphs and updating the ones already made.

Don't hold your breath as it won't be any time soon, but I am planning on revisiting my previous models and improving them (hopefully). Then I'll create a bundle with all the upgraded Cyber Noir (Blade Runner) head morphs. It will be fun to create a movie poster-like promo image with all the head morphs. I'm looking forward to that!