02.JPG
800 x 800 - 249K

Comments

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,698
    edited December 1969

I love cars, thank you!

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,407
    edited December 1969

That "Carraro" (nice play on words there) is a great model, and I've used it from time to time. I have found one problem with it, and that is a lack of headroom when I have someone seated in it.

• Axe SwipeAxe Swipe Posts: 23
    edited December 1969

That "Carraro" (nice play on words there) is a great model, and I've used it from time to time. I have found one problem with it, and that is a lack of headroom when I have someone seated in it.

The seats are plush. You just gotta sink the figure into the seat. ;)

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited December 1969

thanks you so much my friend!

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Looks good!

If you want to show it off in this month's Freebie Challenge (which is all about cars), I'd be happy to see it! There's no rule against using your own freebies.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    Looks good!

If you want to show it off in this month's Freebie Challenge (which is all about cars), I'd be happy to see it! There's no rule against using your own freebies.

Ummm....yeah, there is...

They have to be posted somewhere by the time you post your entry. Since this is already up, it has filled the requirement.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:
    robkelk said:
    Looks good!

Ummm....yeah, there is...

They have to be posted somewhere by the time you post your entry. Since this is already up, it has filled the requirement.

That's true of all freebies, not just your own. But we're getting off-topic...