Genesis 2 Female T-Shirts

Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
edited March 2015 in Freebies

Hi All.
Spring's coming, time to take out the summercloth. Let's start with a new T-Shirt, cause you can never have enough of them can you?
So here they are. If you are not sure wich one to buy, just take them all :-)

- 10 Styles
- Realistic Folds
- Morph to drop it on the floor (cleaning Tennage-Style - That was fast even in Marvelous Designer)
- Morph to fold it really nice (to put it in a closet - It took me two hours to fold it that way in Marvelous Designer :D)

Have fun.
Cheers
Beat

Here's the Link:
http://www.sharecg.com/v/80007/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-2-Female-T-Shirts

(By the way: The Image was rendered with the new IRAY Renderer in Studio 4.8. AMAZING!)

T-Shirt1.png
805 x 715 - 284K
Post edited by Beat578 on

Comments

• scathascatha Posts: 756
    edited December 1969

If this is supposed to be a freebie... a link to the download would be nice?

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
    edited December 1969

scatha said:
    If this is supposed to be a freebie... a link to the download would be nice?

Sorry, forgot to post it. Post is edited and now with link...

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,697
    edited December 1969

Clothes that can fold and be hung up? Posette will be so jealous! (Good job!)

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,407
    edited December 1969

looks good, but why non-commercial use only? a an included Readme file with proper clarifications would be nice.

• Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited December 1969

looks good, but why non-commercial use only? a an included Readme file with proper clarifications would be nice.

I would guess because of the trademarks, Converse, Batman, etc.

edited December 1969

Nerts! Until we find out why, it's going to stay folded in the drawer! :(

edited December 1969

Nerts! Until we find out why, it's going to stay folded in the drawer! :(
    Same here. If it is only because of the textures, then that should be clarified specifically for using those specific textures and allow for commercial use with other "non-trademarked" textures or shaders.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

There are actually a good many freebies which are stated to be for non commercial use only, probably more than ones for which commercial usage is allowed, so please just be grateful for the offer of a freebie.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    There are actually a good many freebies which are stated to be for non commercial use only, probably more than ones for which commercial usage is allowed, so please just be grateful for the offer of a freebie.
    None of which I can use because of that.
    edited December 1969

Hi all.
    It is as you guessed because of the textures. Those are all recreations of real shirts and I don't want to get into any copyright troubles. Feel free to use it with your own textures, then I even don't mint if you use it for commercial renders.
    Cheers beat

edited December 1969

Thanks for clearing that up :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

beat578 said:
    Hi all.
    It is as you guessed because of the textures. Those are all recreations of real shirts and I don't want to get into any copyright troubles. Feel free to use it with your own textures, then I even don't mint if you use it for commercial renders.
    Cheers beat
    Thanks for that clarification. I suggest adding that to the sharecg page and to a readme file for this set.
    edited March 2015

Clothes that can fold and be hung up? Posette will be so jealous! (Good job!)

You gave me an Idea: There is a V2 Version up, that has exactly a Morph to hang up the shirt in a closet. Thanks for the Idea :D

@chohole: no problem. Hey I'm always scared of that beating stick of yours...

Hang_Morph.png
    805 x 715 - 134K
    edited December 1969

beat578 said:

@chohole: no problem. Hey I'm always scared of that beating stick of yours...

I'm a Pussycat really, honest, just ask himself

"hey you get up of the floor and assure this person I didn't really use the club"

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Something wrong with all the material files — they're looking for UV data in /data/beat_sandhofer/Product/ but the actual data files are installed in /data/beat578/T-Shirt/ which causes can't-find-file errors no matter which material I apply.

edited December 1969

Oh Ill out that right as soll as possible. In the Meanwhile you will find the Textures in the Runtime Textures beat578 Folder. Musst be Pink logo 1 out something... Sorry for that.

edited December 1969

Thanks! And splendid!

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

It's not the textures — those are found with no problems, but the materials presets are also all looking for UV data with a thoroughly messed-up path. I didn't realise the new .duf format also included UV settings, even if it didn't need to.

edited March 2015

Finally I managed to repair the MAT Files....
    It should be working OK now. V3 is downloadable on my ShareCG page (same link as in first Post)

BTW: Here's an example of what you can do with the different Morph's included in the shirt.

after.png
    805 x 715 - 280K
    Before.png
    805 x 715 - 444K