Lantern Drop Earrings G8/G8.1

AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153
edited January 2022 in Freebies

Materials are Iray only. DS 4.16+ (will probably work in earlier versions).

Lantern Drop Earrings

Lantern Drop Earrings.jpg
800 x 800 - 84K
Post edited by AllenArt on

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

Thank you, they look lovely

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,898

Your jewellery is the best!

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 951
    edited January 2022

Thank you very much. I have always liked your jewelry props. If you don't mind me asking, what charcter and texture did you use for the promo model? She looks very realistic and quite beautiful. And the hair too, if you don't mind.

Post edited by nabob21 on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153
    edited January 2022

nabob21 said:

Thank you very much. I have always liked your jewelry props. If you don't mind me asking, what charcter and texture did you use for the promo model? She looks very realistic and quite beautiful. And the hair too, if you don't mind.

Thank you everyone :)

The character is straight Babina 8 with one of her makeups. The hair is Ammy hair by OOT and is available at Renderosity. 

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • 很好的工作。

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 951

Thank you for the information about the character and the hair. Your promo image is a very beautiful render of Babina. I will now have have to pick her up when I recover from my holiday spending!

• Hylas said:

Cannot disagree for one second. When I returned to DS in 2019, I honestly thought you must be a PA doing an occasional freebie, the quality was so high

Regards,

Richard.

• Hylas said:

As he said, the very best. Much better than my feeble attempts. I also use your shaders a lot. You should be very proud of the things you put out.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

blush

Thanks folks :)