ZamuelNow Genesis 2 dial spun characters

ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Starting to convert some of my Genesis dial spun characters over to Genesis 2. No real order I'll be doing these though some may have difficulties due to differences between the base figures. Also, I may or may not attempt brand new ones.

Starting out with Biao Pan: http://www.sharecg.com/v/80321/view/21/DAZ-Studio/ZN-Biao-Pan-for-G2F

ZN_Biao_Pan_G2F_promo.jpg
800 x 800 - 149K

Comments

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

They look really good, Thank You and would like to see more. I will try downloading this one soon :) to add to those that I have downloaded before.

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

ZN Udongo: http://www.sharecg.com/v/80557/view/21/DAZ-Studio/ZN-Udongo-for-G2M
    This wound up being one of those where the change in what's free altered the character since the basic shapes like Bodybuilder, Heavy, etc are now in the paid morphs. Still tried to fiddle with it a bit but he's noticeably less defined than the original. He also another where the quirks in the Genesis 2 conversion of the DieTrying morphs were more noticeable but I hate to complain about something that's free.

ZN_Udongo_G2M_promo.jpg
    800 x 800 - 149K
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Thank You, looks very nice. I will try downloading it soon :)

Trying to decide if I should bring this back or not. Several of these and Wancow's Genesis 2 conversions never got that many downloads. It seems like Daz 4.8 reinstated Pear and Bodybuilder as default presets for the base Genesis 2 but the character who needed this the most, Gnetho, had limited popularity. Granted, I know the rating are skewed since her Genesis version was uploaded when ShareCG was having errors (some ratings weren't registered those few days though it noted you as clicking it) but I just haven't had much drive to work on more.

I will note that I actually AM mostly finished with a new version of her but this new forum is obnoxious and only seems to want to upload tiny thumbnails.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    ZamuelNow said:

I will note that I actually AM mostly finished with a new version of her but this new forum is obnoxious and only seems to want to upload tiny thumbnails.

There are a couple of ways around that....

1. Use an image host/web space to upload your images to and then link to them.

2. Use your DAZ gallery to upload to.

3. Upload the attachment, make your post...then click the attachment to load the full image, then grab the URL for that and edit your post to add the full image url inline.

For all of the above you add the image in the tool bar at the top of the edit window (it is the mountain/sun image).

• Great looking characters! 

Alright, first upload in a while. Now have a G2F version of Gnetho. Make sure your version of the free G2F Starter Essentials has been updated before downloading. http://www.sharecg.com/v/81696/view/21/DAZ-Studio/ZN-Gnetho-for-G2F