LJ Studios Russian Headdress Addon for A::DP's V3 Phantasy Helmet

DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
edited December 1969 in Freebies

This was a request for a Russian Folk Headdress. I hope it meets with approval.

The package will transform A::DP's V3 Phantasy Helmet into a Russian style headdress. This is done by introducing a new morph into the helmet. Also included is the ability to apply a set of default surface materials and decorations to the helmet which further enhance the Russian Headdress appearance. There are also fits for Genesis 2 Female, Genesis, Victoria 4 and of course the default fit for Victoria 3. A note to Poser users. You will be able to use the morphs, and material presets but the headdress addon will not render correctly in Poser. It will look fine in the setup window but when you go to render the addon will not have the correct materials and you will see that half of the addon is darker then the other half.

Required Freebies for this package to work
V3 Phantasy Helmet by A::DP http://www.sharecg.com/v/16693/gallery/11/Poser/V3-Phantasy-Helmet

This is licensed for commercial or non-commercial renders. Please do not redistribute for sale or for free, the contents of this package.

The package contains:
1) a pp2 file for the helmet to add the morph that will shape it in a more traditional Russian Headdress shape. Morph comes in zeroed so you must set it to one to use it.
2) material settings for the helmet to remove the default surface settings and apply a transparency map to the forehead portions of the helmet making it look like netting.
3) fit poses for Genesis 2 Female, Genesis, Victoria 3 and 4 in 2 versions of Studio, 3.0 (does not include the Genesis figures), and 4.6.
There are no textures for the headdress piece. It is set up to take shader or material presets. If you do not have any shaders or material presets then in the section below called Free Shaders and Material sets you will find links to some of the packages I used in the promo pictures.
You can find it here: http://www.sharecg.com/v/80468/view/21/DAZ-Studio/LJ-Studios-Russian-Headdress-Addon

Promo01.jpg
500 x 500 - 58K

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

That looks great. It will be a while before I can render it...but off to grab it now.

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

a'gromni spasibo!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Looks wonderful!!! Thank you!

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    edited December 1969

Thank you everyone. Hope you can get some use out of it.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Spasibo :) Thank You, I have seen it before but still haven't downloaded it, hoping to do it soon. Looks really good.