Jewellery Box Prop

richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,494
edited February 2022 in Freebies

May I present, for your delectation, a simple Jewellery Box?

It is loosely based on one my wife and I gave to each of our daughters when they were tiny.

The prop is rigged, with opening catch, lid and drawer. There are two material presets, one for the young kids, and a veneered wood version with a marquetry decal in the lid. The mirrors reflect the box quality - the children's mirror is far less effective at reflection than the adult one.

As the prop exceeds 5Mb, I fear you'll have to pop over to my Rendo freebie side in a few days time once it's been approved.

Regards,

Richard.

Jewellery Box Ad.png
800 x 800 - 538K
Post edited by richardandtracy on

Comments

• Looks nice!

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,494
    edited February 2022
    I'm sorry about this. I had expected to be able to attach it to the post- but the upload was too big and I had already posted the thread with the image attached so couldn't ditch the thread until it was ready there. Rendo has already approved some freebies uploaded today. Maybe my freebies are considered dodgy, but they can take up to 3 days. Regards, Richard
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • That's okay Richard, page is bookmarked ;-)

The promo images look really nice, looking forward :-)

• Ok, it appears that they are up on Renderosity now - I am pleasantly surprised at how fast it's gone. The link to my freebies page is in the signature line visible in the desktop version of this page. Regards, Richard.
  • Yes it is, and so is a Linear Array Script :-) Thank you :-)

• Well, who'd a guessed?

The script there has a tiny internal code change compared to the one published here, but it's not something really visible to the user. The instance group origin matches that of the source object, rather than world origin.