Dice Earrings For G2F and a D20 Prop

FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
edited April 2015 in Freebies

I got a pair of earrings like this when I was at PAX East, I wear them almost every day and I thought the G2F gamer girls might like a pair too.

DOWNLOAD

One pair of conforming and auto morphing earrings for Genesis 2 Female, and a single D20 prop. They are in native DS format and also include Poser companion files and hand made Poser materials. The earrings have bones for movement and can fit other figures if with minor tweeking. If you've never used any of my earrings before check out the readme for tips. The D20 prop has 19 morphs for rolling different numbers.

These will work in DS 4.5+ and Poser 9+ with DSON importer.

Very friendly usage rights, again see the readme. ;-)

DicePromoPs.jpg
900 x 900 - 378K
DicePromoDS.jpg
900 x 900 - 374K
DiceEarrings.jpg
750 x 750 - 237K
Post edited by Fisty on

Comments

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Thank You, I really like dices and have some at home that I use from time to time. Never thought to use them as jewellery, but now thinking of it, that could be wearable too :). I will download them as soon as I can, they really look nice :)

• scathascatha Posts: 756
    edited December 1969

Many thanks dear.

All I could wish for now is a full set of dice. (D4, D6, D8, D10, etc) ;)

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,631
    edited December 1969

Yay!!! Thank you very much. Makes me want to go get some real ones for me, too. ;) To Etsy!

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

scatha said:
    Many thanks dear.

I didn't make a full set on purpose as to not undermine a commercial product: http://www.daz3d.com/game-master-s-tools (it was a weekly freebie though, you probably already have it)

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

It was a weekly freebie for PC members and it sure is nice one, thanks for this one i got mine ;)

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Thank you! They look so pretty!

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664
    edited December 1969

These are fantastic!

• scathascatha Posts: 756
    edited December 1969

Fisty said:
    scatha said:
    Many thanks dear.

I didn't make a full set on purpose as to not undermine a commercial product: http://www.daz3d.com/game-master-s-tools (it was a weekly freebie though, you probably already have it)

Not sure I have that, dear. I haven't been a PC member for a while now, since I can't afford to on my disability. I may again if I get the benefits increase they're discussing.