Astronaut for G8.1M. Head morph without textures!

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
edited April 2022 in Freebies

Edit: Please download this morph from here:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/562301/aobb-s-hollywood-glamour-and-other-older-head-morphs-with-teeth-fixed#latest

The link above (first post in the thread) contains zip files to my updated characters with some fixed issues - in this case the teeth, inner mouth that were misshapen. I also moved somewhat back the Astronaut's jaw and made the lips slightly bigger.

Another head morph for your renders and animations - the Astronaut. You will find the backstory for this character and an image that shows him in "action" here:

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/6420504982323200?edit=album#gallery=album401753&page=1&image=1210247

This is a tough but very smart guy. I hope that shows in his features... smiley

I used in the promo images:

Togatta Hair for G8.*M

Bold Brows II for G8.*M

Flight Suit for G8.*M

Natural Eyes II for G8.1M

Lashes Utilities for G8.*M

BOSS Portrait Light Set

Commercial and noncommercial use.

Have fun!

AOBB

zip
zip
Astronaut for G8.1M.zip
2M
Astronaut Front crpd.png
466 x 575 - 1M
Astronaut Three Quarters crpd.png
437 x 575 - 985K
Astronaut Profile crpd.png
478 x 575 - 1M
Post edited by AOBB on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - Blastoff!

Good job and thanks!

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Hi nonesuch00! It's good to hear that you like my work! smiley Thank you!

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,697

Nice work-- and great back-story on the gallery!

Thanks, Eustace! I did feel this picture needed to be fleshed out a bit more with a description... smiley

AOBB

• Hal's looking really great AOBB, and serious/thoughtful which I'm always partial to! I really appreciate that you list all the details of what hair, brows etc. you used for the character promo. I think I'll attempt putting him in space too and see what he's like... : ) Thank you for the morph! heart

You're welcome, SapphireBlue. smiley

I forgot to add that I used for Hal's body the athletic and quite muscular Bryson HD morph with some Bodybuilder added. The astronauts on the Prometeus spaceship were subjected to two Gs, so they carried around double their bodyweight. That caused them to have very muscular bodies. Hal was very tall and strongly built in the first place, so 10 years spent in 2 gs made him look like a superhero. It also caused him to age prematurely. He's really only 39 years old but he has that salt and pepper hair. Actually, more salt than pepper.

Just some additional background for you to flesh out the character... wink

AOBB

Also, if you want to give Hal a nice stubble, then the Asher character comes with one. I used it in the rendering in the gallery - just changed the color to grey in the surface tab.

• Thanks AOBB! I have Bryson. I like how you've characterized Hal, so I think I'd start of with him as in your vision. Don't have Asher, but pretty sure there's several options for stubble and the like in my runtime at this point. Well, when I get some time, I'm going to load him up and see what he wants to get up to in space! laugh

Have fun, SapphireBlue, and happy rendering! smiley

AOBB