Comments

• spacenewtspacenewt Posts: 5
    edited December 1969

Awesome!
    Thank you .

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,719
    edited June 2017

Love your avatar! LOL

(edit June 2017: that was a reference to Dodger's old tilting at windmills one)

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Other than needing to be converted to a DS weight mapping and new materials, he works in Studio...

blackdragon.png
    800 x 800 - 816K
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Very nice. Thank You. I like Your site and models a lot.

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,697
    edited December 1969

You have an Invisible Stalker figure? Wow!

Can one have too many dragons, though? Especially free dragons?

edited December 1969

You have an Invisible Stalker figure? Wow!

Can?

You mean 'CAN'T' right?

Right?

Free dragons are the best...in fact, if I get around to it...I've got about 8 free ones from Blendswap to rig (a couple of them are CC-0!!!), including the baby dragon from Sintel.

• DodgerDodger Posts: 304
    edited April 2015

Well, there are definitely more coming. I'm working on the Blue next.

bluedragon.jpg
    1278 x 895 - 50K
    Post edited by Dodger on
    edited December 1969

Dodger said:
    Well, there are definitely more coming. I'm working on the Blue next.

Going to work your way through all of them?

Tiamat????

Please???

Please????

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE????

edited December 1969

Well I have to finish the coloured ones before I can make Tiamat, of course!

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,697
    edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:

Can?

You mean 'CAN'T' right?

Right?

Free dragons are the best...in fact, if I get around to it...I've got about 8 free ones from Blendswap to rig (a couple of them are CC-0!!!), including the baby dragon from Sintel.
    I meant it as a rhetorical "No", of course. One day I'll even make a montage (maybe) or group-shot of all the Free Dragons and Got-'em-while-free dragons in my runtime(s). Two legs, four legs, no legs, wings or wingless....

edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:

Can?

You mean 'CAN'T' right?

Right?

I meant it as a rhetorical "No", of course. One day I'll even make a montage (maybe) or group-shot of all the Free Dragons and Got-'em-while-free dragons in my runtime(s). Two legs, four legs, no legs, wings or wingless....

When I do that, I need to split the image into two images...can't see all the small guys if I zoom out far enough to get all the big ones in the shot.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    edited December 1969

Thanks Dodger. Your site is coming along wonderfully, especially when you fill it full of dragons!

edited December 1969

DAZ needs a Like button B^)

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited December 1969

DAZ needs a Like button

No. Just no,

edited December 1969

SixDs said:
    DAZ needs a Like button

No. Just no,

Only if it sends a 1,000,000 joule pulse through the mouse/keyboard/touchscreen if pressed more than once in a 1,000,000 second period...then it can have one.

edited December 1969

Fine then just for that I'm gonna have to make more dragons so you need three or four panes. Take that!

(Dodger may not properly grasp the concept of retribution.)

edited December 1969

Like...that.

image.jpg
    1278 x 895 - 74K
    image.jpg
    960 x 673 - 55K
    image.jpg
    1278 x 895 - 69K
    image.jpg
    800 x 600 - 26K
    image.jpg
    800 x 600 - 34K
    edited December 1969

Dodger said:
    Like...that.

Note to self: better make that a 2 TB when ordering a new one...half of it is going to be DRAGONS!

• DanGer777DanGer777 Posts: 65
    edited December 1969

Do you by chance have a release date on the Bugbear? I've been looking for one in like forever. I love your models and have downloaded almost all of them. I really appreciate the way you place the some of the characters in the same pose that D&D has them in the books. :cheese:

• grylingrylin Posts: 278
    edited December 1969

i like dragons ,so this is awesome :)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157

Is that our old pal Dodger, are you really back? 

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096

Neat! Dragon!

Please tell me there's a ferret on your list. AEON Ferret is completely gone now :( Poor thing is the only thing I really miss from my Poserpros history :(

• DanGer777DanGer777 Posts: 65

Neat! Dragon!

Please tell me there's a ferret on your list. AEON Ferret is completely gone now :( Poor thing is the only thing I really miss from my Poserpros history :(

There's a free ferret that is poser rigged over at Adam Thwaites site DarkSpartan.

DanGer777 said:

Neat! Dragon!

There's a free ferret that is poser rigged over at Adam Thwaites site DarkSpartan.

I have a copy of that one already, and he's not quite what I'm looking for. The back of my little brain says that AEON was better, but I can't put my finger on why that might have been. 

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Neat! Dragon!

There is a ferret here - I think it is a morph for the Poser cat:

https://web.archive.org/web/20090422090038/http://www.multeweb.com/cauldron-arts/freebies.htm

• VilianVilian Posts: 282
    edited July 2015

Dodger, is that you who made RTE-encoded pelt/carpet out of MilBigCat? Do I remember correctly? And if so, can we get it back somehow? *puppy dog guinea pig begging eyes*

Post edited by Vilian on

It's me. Sorry, I've been really busy at work and haven't gotten to any for a month or so.

I'll have to make a new ferret because the old one was sold completely to PoserPros so DAZ owns it and it would be up to them to release it I suppose.

As for the MilBigCatRug, I'll try to se what I did with it. I could probably build an installer for it that wouldn't require RTE, too. The actual contents of the installer would be a script with a file showing the delta difference, and would apply that. That way there's never a worry about DAZ changing one bit on a file and breaking the RTEs, like used to happen with V3 all the time.

• VilianVilian Posts: 282

I don't think they may do anything to MilBigCat now. But it would be fun to have this rug at hand anyway, so if you can bring it back, please do, even still encoded. And thank you for DnD critters you gave us so far, I used to be quite an active RPG player ten years or so ago, so those bring back fun memories. 

Dodger said:

It's me. Sorry, I've been really busy at work and haven't gotten to any for a month or so.

I'll have to make a new ferret because the old one was sold completely to PoserPros so DAZ owns it and it would be up to them to release it I suppose.

Let me when you're done, and I'll make me new poses for it. The old poserpros servers were shut down, and apparently no one's been particularly interested in getting them fired up again so old purchases can be re-download. Not even Paul can get them now.

Poor Ferret was the one thing I couldn't salvage...