Textures for Emission Colors

I'm still learning and experimenting so sorry if it doesn't come out right for you. How I use them is I turn on 

The Honey Bolt is an example of how the lights work. I used the cool green with the flame colors and I'll load examples using candles from MICK's Great Hall. The white one is with no emission color map selected on the flame and different bloom filter settings ranging from 1.3-2.0 brightness scale and I set luminance to Watts and set Luminous Efficacy to 150 then adjusted the lumens. The two fire colored candle images use the same shader but one has a much lower bloom filter radius 

I also didn't make the blue or yellow-green light when doing the candle experiment but are warm because of low color temperature 

How to use these:

1. Go to Emission Color

2. Go to where you saved them and use

3. Adjust emission settings how you want 

4.  Adjust bloom filter settings how you want 

Candle Simulation 1 Resized.png
4096 x 4096 - 4M
Candle Simulation 3 Resized.png
4096 x 4096 - 5M
Candle Simulation 8 Citrus Themed Resized.png
4096 x 4096 - 3M
Candle Simulation 7 Resized.png
4096 x 4096 - 4M
Steampunk Honey Bolt Resized.png
1500 x 1950 - 5M
MICK Medieval Great Hall Candles Default No Emission Color Shader on Flame.png
2000 x 2600 - 5M
MICK Medieval Great Hall Candles With Custom Candle Simulation 2.png
2000 x 2600 - 5M
MICK Medieval Great Hall Candles Emission Color Candle Simulation 1.png
2000 x 2600 - 4M
MICK Medieval Great Hall Candles Emission Color Candle Simulation 3.png
2000 x 2600 - 4M
MICK Medieval Great Hall Candles Emission Color Candle Simulation 4.png
2000 x 2600 - 5M

Comments

• perlkperlk Posts: 854

These look cool - nice work!

• BandoriFanBandoriFan Posts: 364

Thanks! 

I really liked the pattern on the citrus color theme so I loaded it in Clip Studio, made it transparent for a fire color theme, but really liked the in between color so I saved it too 

The Honey Bolt in the airship images use custom mesh lights with a citrus colored big torus meshlight above out of frame casting light and a rectangle mesg light behind the camera uses candle simulation 7

I loaded in the wand since it's perfectly round and magic. Her eyes and wand use the same emission color shader

It is also a good dress pattern too. The dress is alice's dress

I didn't use a dress for the fire shader yet. I like the effect on the wand and hairpieces and while her eyes look nice still doesn't have the fire effect I wanted

While they are designed to be emission lighs also work as patterns for clothes