G8M bracelet

felisfelis Posts: 4,189
edited June 2022 in Freebies

There was some talk of a leather bracelet for G8M, so I tried to make one.

It includes 2 bracelet, one for right and one for left arm.

The included materials are very simple and intended to be replaced with leather shaders.

It  has 3 parts with 2 materials each: the bracelet, a strap and some laces. The 2 materials (for each) are one for the front facing leather and one the the sides and back.

Let me hear if issues.

G8M_bracelet_II.png
1200 x 675 - 1M
zip
zip
G8M_bracelet.zip
2M
Post edited by felis on

Comments

• I shall try it. Was your creativity triggered by Melissa's request in one of the other forums? If so.. your bravery is to be commended! Her standards are such she often rejects commercial stuff as below her quality threshold. I will say, it looks great at first glance. Regards, Richard.
  • MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,611

Thank you! I'll try this out and post the results!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036

richardandtracy said:

I shall try it. Was your creativity triggered by Melissa's request in one of the other forums? If so.. your bravery is to be commended! Her standards are such she often rejects commercial stuff as below her quality threshold. I will say, it looks great at first glance. Regards, Richard.

nothing wrong with that, if you pay for something you don't want it to be crap and sorry quite a few DAZ and Poser sets by a handful of vendors are below my standards too, I have learnt the expensive way who to avoid.

Freebies are an entirely different kettle of fish.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

Thank you for this, was hoping you would make it available and I have leather textures that would be perfect for this.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036

oh and thanks to felis from me too heart

• beachlegsbeachlegs Posts: 483

This is wonderful thank you felis :)

I noticed a problem with the bracelet. It loads fine, get errors about a shader I don't have, which is fine cause it still loads with a texture. The problem I have is when I delete if from my scene, even when it's the only item selected, it's deletes the entire scene.

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

Faeryl Womyn said:

I noticed a problem with the bracelet. It loads fine, get errors about a shader I don't have, which is fine cause it still loads with a texture. The problem I have is when I delete if from my scene, even when it's the only item selected, it's deletes the entire scene.

I am sorry.

Not sure what has happened. When I initially imported it I applied a shader. But after that I changed or removed all textures and changed some colours, and in the surface tab I can't see any image reference to other than one image I have included.

But when I open the duf file, I can see the other reference, so I deleted the reference there and updated the zip.

How a deletion of an item can delete the scene, I have no clue. Maybe try to look in the log.

Ok thanks and will give another go

Wanted to let you know I'm no longer having that issue with deleting and having my whole scene delete. Not sure what caused it but not happening anymore lol