NDC's Freebies

NadinoNadino Posts: 258
edited March 2016 in Freebies

Howdy!

Couldn't find my old freebie thread so I made a new one.
In this post I'll list the links to my offerings. I hope you find them useful.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments please reply here and I'll be more than happy to help ya. :)

Tips & Tricks / Tutorials

NDC's Daz Studio Image Sizes Kit
A PDF guide and templates for creating the visuals in DS.

Property Group Reference for Genesis 2 Male
A simple image reference for all you out there making custom shapes for Genesis 2.
Covers the official groups that come with the base and the official characters released by Daz3D.

Property Group Reference for Genesis 2 Female
A simple image reference for all you out there making custom shapes for Genesis 2.
Covers the official groups that come with the base and the official characters released by Daz3D.

Morphs

NDC Forehead Minimizer
Is a set of projection morphs (for Genesis, Genesis 2 Female and Genesis 2 Male figures)
that help you adjust the forehead areas of your conforming hair!

NDC Forehead Minimizer for G3F
Is a set of projection morphs (for Genesis 3 Female figure)

NDC Forehead Minimizer for G3M
Is a set of projection morphs (for Genesis 3 Male figure)

Older Freebies

M4 Mach 1.6 Free Bodysuit
Bodysuit for M4

X-Verse for V4 Bodysuit
Texture set for V4 Bodysuit

X-Verse for M4 Bodysuit
Texture set for M4 Bodysuit

X-Verse Expansion 1
Expansion Texture set for the X-Verse sets

Post edited by Nadino on

Comments

• NadinoNadino Posts: 258
    edited December 1969

Forehead Minimizer
    Is a set of projection morphs (for Genesis, Genesis 2 Female and Genesis 2 Male figures)

Very special thank you to Serene.Night for testing and feedback!

Download here

FM15_001B_sm.jpg
    650 x 500 - 189K
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

I have the Gen4 stuff, but never knew you had anything for the current figures. Thanks for these :)

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,407
    edited December 1969

Interesting set of morphs. My only question is if it would allow me to morph a "widow's peak" hairline into hair.

edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    I have the Gen4 stuff, but never knew you had anything for the current figures. Thanks for these :)
    Cool! You're welcome. :)
    Ya, I've been freebie MIA for a little while lol

Interesting set of morphs. My only question is if it would allow me to morph a "widow's peak" hairline into hair.

I didn't include a "Widows Peak" area in this particular set. I was trying to focus on the general placement of the front as a whole.
    Some of the hairs I tested it on already had their own Widows Peak.
    I would like to see how this does, and if smaller specialized areas are wanted I can make expansions to add to the morph list.
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Thank you. I have Mach Bodysuit from before and will have to see those other things. Looks very good.

edited December 1969

gulan7 said:
    Thank you. I have Mach Bodysuit from before and will have to see those other things. Looks very good.

Awesome, thank you :)

• edited December 1969

Didn't you also do a bodysuit for Victoria 4 once upon a time ? Am sure I've seen a few textures knocking around for one which I believe was "Mach 1.5" ?

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600
    edited December 1969

Forehead minimizer works really well. It is great, especially for those hairstyles made for M6 which expose too much of the forehead. It also works well for heightening the hair on the top and minor facial adjustments in the front.

edited December 1969

arfa55002 said:
    Didn't you also do a bodysuit for Victoria 4 once upon a time ? Am sure I've seen a few textures knocking around for one which I believe was "Mach 1.5" ?

JoeQuick did make one but I don't think it's available anymore.
    I did have plans to make a V4 version myself, but that was around the time Genesis 1 came out. G1 changed everything :)

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Nadino said:
    arfa55002 said:

I did have plans to make a V4 version myself, but that was around the time Genesis 1 came out. G1 changed everything :)

Not to steal your thread, Nadino, but Joe does have a couple of V4 things up, right now in his ShareCG account.

Now, my question...do the hair morphs work in 'reverse'? Can you use them to make a higher/receding hairline?

edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:
    Nadino said:
    arfa55002 said:

Not to steal your thread, Nadino, but Joe does have a couple of V4 things up, right now in his ShareCG account.

Now, my question...do the hair morphs work in 'reverse'? Can you use them to make a higher/receding hairline?

Not stealing at all, I was referring to the V4 Mach version of his suit. Last I knew, it was not available on his page anymore.
    I have received tons of requests for it since it was pulled a while back.

I didn't intend for it to be used it reverse, but you could change the minimum value of the first morph
    "01_Rotate Forward" to -100% and get some interesting results.

Revese.JPG
    823 x 575 - 65K
    edited December 1969

Nadino said:
    I didn't intend for it to be used it reverse, but you could change the minimum value of the first morph

Very reminiscent of the Reverend Mother from Dune hairstyle.

I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet...but it looks like it will come in quite handy.

edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:
    Nadino said:

Very reminiscent of the Reverend Mother from Dune hairstyle.

I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet...but it looks like it will come in quite handy.

Lol, sorry - it was the currently loaded scene I had when I got your message.
    Playing with Iray in the DS 4.8 Beta.

I hope it does come in handy when ya get a chance to try it.
    Will add the reverse suggestion to my list of addons. :)

edited December 1969

Forehead Minimizer for G3F
    Is a set of projection morphs (for Genesis 3 Female)

Very special thank you to my dear friend Serene.Night for testing and feedback!

Download here

FM15_006_sm.jpg
    650 x 500 - 176K
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600
    edited December 1969

Thank! This is a great product. Useful for adjusting older generation hairs that don't auto fit to gen 3

edited December 1969

Thank! This is a great product. Useful for adjusting older generation hairs that don't auto fit to gen 3

Quite nice...works like a dream...

You should recognize what she's wearing...

Yep, that G3F, with 50 of my Anna morph and more than a smidge of the 'bodybuilder' and bodybuilder details thrown in...along with Koz Messy, pulled forward with the G3F projection morphs. She's wearing TreadZ on her feet...

(Yeah, I've been playing with converting stuff...still need to do the clones...)

g3fv4bodysuit_5.jpg
    640 x 800 - 165K
    edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:

Quite nice...works like a dream...

You should recognize what she's wearing...

Yep, that G3F, with 50 of my Anna morph and more than a smidge of the 'bodybuilder' and bodybuilder details thrown in...along with Koz Messy, pulled forward with the G3F projection morphs. She's wearing TreadZ on her feet...

(Yeah, I've been playing with converting stuff...still need to do the clones...)

Really cool!!! So glad ya'll are liking the morph sets. :)

I hope you got Smay's new Leather Body Suit (http://www.daz3d.com/leather-body-suit)
    Started working on an upgrade to my old X-Suits..... :)

edited June 2015

The first one was missing a little 'something'...

g3fv4bodysuit_9.png
    1024 x 1280 - 344K
    Post edited by mjc1016 on
    edited March 2016

Forehead Minimizer for G3M
    Is a set of projection morphs (for Genesis 3 Male)

Done back in December 2015 - sorry I didn't get this out sooner.
    Again a very special Thank You to my dear friend Serene.Night for testing and feedback!

I am currently working on a commercial version of the Forehead Minimizer concept.
    If you have any suggestions or comments I'd love to hear from you! :)
    Also looking for a DS scripting genius to help me learn how to implement some new features. Thanks! :)

Download here

FM15_007_sm.jpg
    475 x 366 - 192K
    Post edited by Nadino on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Wow, you have some cool freebies. I think the DAZ Store should create one of those clickable images like your G2M / G2F product guides to help people find the products they are looking for.