The Gates of Auschwitz (OBJ model not entirely tested in Studio)

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Interested, was the release date deliberate?

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Thank you muchly for sharing, StratDragon!

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,921
    edited December 1969

Strat Dragon, Thanks for setting that free for general use. Though you may want to limit the use of your freebie in a manner that it cannot be used seeming supportive of the NAZI Regime in Germany during those times - just a thought. Good thing you added that Wiki link.

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Not on my end. This was a request from a user on the forums.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Ah, just an interesting coincidence, 70 years since VE day.

edited May 2015

Thank you muchly for sharing, StratDragon!
    use it for good, that's all I ask!

Linwelly said:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/80733/view/5/3D-Model/The-Gates-of-Auschwitz

Strat Dragon, Thanks for setting that free for general use. Though you may want to limit the use of your freebie in a manner that it cannot be used seeming supportive of the NAZI Regime in Germany during those times - just a thought. Good thing you added that Wiki link.

I thought of that, and I didn't want to encourage it by stating what I should be obvious. Hopefully the link to wikipedia would explain to someone that they should find it in themselves to be respectful if their intentions were malicious to being with. Halfway into the model I wondered what the poster who asked me for it would use it for and they later stated a scene of an officer freeing a young captive and raising them as their own. I did not model this with a light heart.

Ah, just an interesting coincidence, 70 years since VE day.
    if only it could have come sooner.

Post edited by StratDragon on
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited May 2015

Strat, if it helps put your mind at ease as to the why, she does book covers for clients. Usually she'll post here to get help with models she can't find anywhere else, or when something needs to be specific to match something in the client's book.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    Strat, if it helps put your mind at ease as to the why, she does book covers for clients. Usually she'll post here to get help with models she can't find anywhere else, or when something needs to be specific to match something in the client's book.

thanks, I thought she did for the most part, it was just more emotional modeling something like that then it was casual shoes for v4 or laser rifle which I normally build in Blender.