AOBB's head morph Serene for G8.1F. No materials or textures included.

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

A new head morph for your asset collection - Serene for G8.1F. Commercial and noncommercial use.

Assets used in promo images (all for G8.*F):

Whitney Outfit

SP Hair 017

Beautiful Brows II (Brow1)

Lashes Utilities

Natural Eyes II

Background and lighting - BOSS Portrait Light Set

I've read once in a book this description: "Her face was like an endless landscape". I immediately got the sense of openness, calmness and beauty of that woman. I tried to convey those same characteristics in Serene.

I hope you like her. If there are any issues with the morph, please let me know.

Enjoy!

AOBB

zip
zip
Serene for G8.1F.zip
2M
Serene F.png
502 x 750 - 416K
Serene P.png
502 x 750 - 482K
Serene TQ.png
502 x 750 - 435K

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Very pretty

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Thank you! smiley

• Thank you from me too! :-)

My pleasure, Catherine! Enjoy! smiley

• Found out why I was having problems with the other morph you made, so I tried out this one. Very nice on it's own. Wanted to play around a bit and came up with this. I just used the Mabel textures along with a sexy, but dangerous outfit, an odd hair, and a bit of jewelry.  I was just having some fun with it. You morph is very good. So I thought you might get a kick out of my render (on the other hand, you might want to take aim at me. Anyway, thanks for your freebie.

watchout modified.jpg
    1760 x 2560 - 2M

@BronzeDragon - Wow! That is what they call "risque". Not my kind of thing but it's not my job to censor you or chastise you. All I can say is... enjoy! LOL

Glad you figured out what issue you had with the previous morph,btw...

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 876
    edited April 2022

It was time for some DAZ doodling again AOBB, while I procrastinated on the things I should have been doing.... Some things sadly don't seem to change... blush

Here's Serene in a setting inspired by Kinuko Y Craft's work. I went ahead and put her in the gallery already, even though I'm behind putting up stuff from Debutante... I tried going with a more ornate historical dress with puff sleeves and gold detailing, but eh, simplicity suited her better in this one. smiley Serene is of course lovely and great for this type of imagery! heart

Serene in the Garden

Post edited by SapphireBlue on

Hello SapphireBlue. I cannot write much now but I will get back to you later. "Serene in the garden" is drop dead gorgeous. So elaborate and you captured Kinuko Y Craft,s style beautifully. I'm tickled pink that Serene got such a royal treatment. When I get back home I'll write more. Thank you so much for your beautiful rendering!

edited April 2022

@SapphireBlue - Well, I'm back from my vacation and I can finally write to you on a decent computer.

I was looking at Kinuko Y Craft's art and noticed that she likes to use a lot of blue and green. I very much love your color pallette though. It looks like an image painted at a "golden hour". The golden tones also give your image a vintage look which is very appropriate. I can tell how much work you put into your artwork and it paid off handsomely. The amount of detail gives your image a richness and the whitish "orbs" that hover around the image add a touch of magic. 

I see you took from KYC the "circular" motif. It frames the character nicely and creates a strong composition.

I wish Serene had a long gown, the image was oblong and showed the character in her entirety - but that's just me and really a minor quibble. I guess I would just want to see more of that image. smiley

Serene's pose breaks the symmetry of the image, because she isn't facing the camera directly and the hand gesture stresses that even more. This asymmetry gives even more subtle life to the image. 

Thank you again for finding so much inspiration in my characters. You are a wonderful artist and "Serene in the garden" with its subtle liveliness, gentle beauty and wonderful golden glow proves that again.

heart

AOBB

Post edited by AOBB on
  • BronzeDragon said:

Found out why I was having problems with the other morph you made, so I tried out this one. Very nice on it's own. Wanted to play around a bit and came up with this. I just used the Mabel textures along with a sexy, but dangerous outfit, an odd hair, and a bit of jewelry.  I was just having some fun with it. You morph is very good. So I thought you might get a kick out of my render (on the other hand, you might want to take aim at me. Anyway, thanks for your freebie.

Who said you can't have fun after 50 ;-)

True! LOL!

• Hey AOBB! I hope you had a great vacation. Thank you for your wonderful words and wow, a great analysis too! 
    You're absolutely right - I just wanted it golden, a little vintage and magical. I think I went at it more like a kid with some fingerpaints - I kept Kinuko's work loosely in mind and then just threw in whatever I felt like! smiley 

Serene's very lovely for this type of setting. I immediately start wondering what the story might be and what other scenes will be possible. smiley I'll definitely be doing more in this vein, so on the do-to list it goes. Yes, she's wearing a long dress, but because I opted for a square and circle setup, I had to have her close enough to see her face clearly, so we don't have a full length view. Another time I'll do a scene with a full view without the square set-up - a little more distant, but it tends to add to the dreaminess to have the full dress in view for sure

Your characters are indeed an inspiration. Thank you so much for creating and sharing them! heartTheir classic look is just different from many of the characters we see on the site, and I appreciate that and how they therefore immediately spark different ideas. Having different looks from different places and inspired by different times is wonderful, which also explains the insane number of characters I seem to have collected now... 

I finally started work on a couple of music videos (on a very simple & small scale with just a handful of renders) to put out in the next month or two, but I'm liking the possibilities. I'll work my way up to narratives, but Alluring and Rugged will hopefully get something before then. They just need six or so romantic renders I feel. I'm thinking about the possibilities as I type... laugh 

@SapphireBlue - your creative juices are really circulating! That's wonderful. I love seeing a person in a creative "flow". Cannot wait to check out your music videos! smiley

I am working currently on the likenesses of Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck. I'm not that great at likenesses but maybe something half decent will come out of this project. This is Audrey after one day of work:

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery#gallery=newest&page=4&image=1219545

I'd like to make a render with both of them in it. An exploration of "Roman Holiday". Something on the topic of love, of course. Hepburn and Peck made such an ideal couple...

The Audrey Hepburn sculpt is finished. You will find her image here:

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1219963

Comments in the gallery are welcome!

AOBB

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 951

Wow, that is a great likeness AOBB! Are planning on releasing this head morph as well?

Thank you, nabob21! smiley I am mulling over this issue. I might do it but it will be only for noncommercial use of course.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,498
    Audrey Hepburn is an icon of the 1960's glamorous look, and you've captured that so well. 'My Fair Lady' has me glued in place every time it's on TV. Utterly un-missable. All your character needs is a gorgeous black and white dress topped by an impractical hat and she can be off to the races. Magnificent. Regards, Richard.

@richardandtracy - you've just completely melted my heart with your words of appreciation. I absolutely love, love, love "My Fair Lady" so I totally share your sentiment about it and the unforgettable Audrey Hepburn at the Ascot races. Audrey plus that outfit? No wonder the Jeremy Brett character fell for her on the spot! 

I'm so happy that you found Audrey Hepburn's spirit captured in my sculpt. This is absolutely priceless, given that what made Audrey so special was her spirit shining throughout her whole being.

Thank you, richardandtracy! heart

AOBB

Audrey Hepburn's "Ascot" outfit from "My Fair Lady" AWESOME! heart

s-l1600 (13).jpg
    680 x 850 - 103K
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,498
    edited May 2022

Definitely a picture of one of the world's most beautiful women wearing an outrageously sumptuous dress. Absolutely iconic of the film & the times it was filmed in. I wonder how hard it'd be to model that dress.. [Just thinking aloud, as I think the answer would actually be 'fiendishly'.]

No. I got that wrong. She wasn't the most beautiful. She had.. yes, your words were spot on, AOBB .. she had 'spirit' and an elegance which is what made a pretty woman seem as if she was a beacon of ageless beauty. Who would have guessed she was 34/35 years old during the filming of 'My Fair Lady'? Your naming of 'Luminous' for the morph.. inspired. She lit up every film she took part in.

Regards,

Richard

Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 876

AOBB Never mind my creative flow! You're on a roll! laugh

Your Audrey Hepburn likeness is so lovely! Love your renders of her so far, and can't wait for your Hepburn and Peck renders. They are a dream couple indeed.

I'm trying Luminous out. And what a lovely choice of name for her. That's how she always is, luminous and elfin and captivating.

I'm thinking of starting a page on the Art Studio section of the forums as I work my way through the idea of music videos etc. I'll let you know once I start that.
    I know these character pages are here in the freebies section, but a page chronicling your classic character design journey in the Art Studio secion might also be an idea? 

Hi richardandtracy and SapphireBlue!

I couldn't put it in words better than you, Richard. Audrey Hepburn was no regular movie star and you captured what made her so special beautifully. A timeless, beautiful soul that shined with such lovely intensity. No other star I can think of had the same quality.

I'm very happy you like my Audrey Hepburn morph and the name I chose for her, SapphireBlue. The name came to me very easily, which means it is right for her and your (Richard and SapphireBlue) response to it means I've captured Audrey's essence. I'm glad I did her justice.

I've only used the Art Studio section twice. It just never occured to me to chronicle my work there. I think I'm a bit too lazy for that although I do see the usefulness of the idea. Anyway, thank you for thinking of this, SapphireBlue! smiley I believe it would be great to have in the freebies section my own little corner where all my morphs would be gathered, so people don't have to go hunting around the forum searching for my latest or older work. Maybe I should create a thread where all my work is listed and has "AOBB" in the thread's title. We'll see.

It is so wonderful to talk about characters as beautiful as Audrey Hepburn...

Cheers,

AOBB