Low Rider Bikini G8/8.1F

SquishySquishy Posts: 460
edited April 2022 in Freebies

The existence of a high rider implies the existence of a low rider laugh

A pair of models of a two-piece ladies' bikini swimsuit, rigged in DAZ Studio for Genesis 8/8.1 Female. Top: 1030 polys. Bottom: 980 polys. A good assortment of Iray materials are included, as well as some shaders that allow for various degrees of transparency simulating thread weave. 

The top and bottom are saved as separate models but you can just load the "Low Rider Bikini" wearable preset to load both of them together. 

Update 4/26/22: this item is superseded by an updated package of this item and four other suits, with a number of corrections and improvements. New download links:

ShareCG: https://sharecg.com/v/98954/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Swimsuits-2.0

Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SYewZEh7lYf1UX9cQnLlLm1e_2tgtR4R?usp=sharing

enjoy :)

Post edited by Squishy on

Comments

• These are nice. I especially like the seam detail around the edges. Regards, Richard.
  • SquishySquishy Posts: 460

If I was pro those details would be normal maps or something but this is fine. Thanks :)

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,497
    edited April 2022
    For generating normal maps (as I used on my 1916 Fountain Pen model) I simply knocked up a monochrome displacement map in my elderly PaintShopPro5 and then used 'Materialize' to create the normal map from that. It was surprisingly easy and I loved the chased effect on the metal version of the pen.
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • Oh dear. Fitting this to my favourite character did emphasise, no, over emphasise, one thing. Just how small the bee-stings are on her ribcage, meaning that the top's two triangles shrank to near invisibility. It was amusing, but I won't embarrass her by publishing an image.
  • SquishySquishy Posts: 460

Yeah some judicious zeroing of dials may sometimes be necessary ;)