Generations G8F shape presets

SquishySquishy Posts: 460
edited April 2022 in Freebies

A collection of Shape and Parameter saved preset files that apply various face, body and proportion settings to the DAZ Genesis 8 Female character model. Most of these are taller or shorter than the default settings, and some ethnically diverse face settings are included.

To use, select a Genesis 8 Female object in a scene and load any of the presets. These presets will zero out any existing settings values. "Full" presets will load both a head and body setup together.  Head settings are independent of body settings, and wherever the character has some bone scaling used to drastically change the height, the filenames should make this pretty obvious. In these cases, a PropagatingScale value is applied to the head of the character via the body setting file (because short people generally do not have tiny heads). If you don't like using bone scaling for some reason, versions of the settings for each of these is included as "Shape Only" without any scaling settings. I don't really recommend this especially for the drastically short characters (especially Zelma), use at your discretion.

See readme for more info.

Updated 4/22/22 1600CST to add a head/body combo I had left out (Xaviera)

ShareCG: https://sharecg.com/v/98945/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Generations-G8F-shape-presets

Google Drive:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RERJYtlIpei6ItP6SrffWVm54hwsRRgo?usp=sharing

Enjoy :)

e: some textured and posed samples of each option - the textures aren't included, this is just to illustrate:

Post edited by Squishy on

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544
    edited April 2022

Just grabbed these at sharecg, very nice and I like the extras you put in for shaping when using only head or body morphs, thank you

Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on
  • SquishySquishy Posts: 460
    edited April 2022

Thanks, have fun with it :)

Updated to add a head/body combo I had left out (Xaviera)

Update: added one more head/body combo (Fara)

added a set of full renders of each of the options

And grabbed the updated file and thanks for the renders, now I know what each looks like before I select one to render with.

edited April 2022

probably will release another set of these in a while with some things like "Xiǎo Ròu" (Little Meat) because I discovered wow, she's really adorable as a shorter person:

LOL I look forward to the new set then.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

thanks