Invisible Bulges and Pant Legs - Projection Morphs for G8M

Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,241
edited June 2022 in Freebies

A release of my previous packages but with a minor issue fixed so now no error messages should show in the log files. If you downloaded the previous releases [had been at sharecg] then let these new files overwrite the old ones. Merge the "data" folder in with the existing "data" folder [usually found under My Library OR Content].

The 2 releases are in my Renderosity Freebies page.

Can be used for commercial or non-commercial image renders. These are "invisible" projection morphs being designed to project shapes into "fit to" clothing covering the concerned areas of the figure.

Before use.                                                                              Invisible Pant Legs in use.

Invisible Pant Legs.png
1000 x 1000 - 866K
Before.png
1000 x 1000 - 695K
9 Invisible Bulges.png
1000 x 1000 - 1M
Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Comments

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 876

Catherine3678ab Thank you very much for these. I just tried them out, dialed in a bit and they both work a charm to get a little more realism. yes

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,241

SapphireBlue said:

Catherine3678ab Thank you very much for these. I just tried them out, dialed in a bit and they both work a charm to get a little more realism. yes

You are quite welcome SapphireBlue :-)  Thanks for the feedback.

• ShadowBox24ShadowBox24 Posts: 184

Thanks Catherine yes

You're welcome ShadowBox24 :-)

• stefan.humsstefan.hums Posts: 132

Really useful morphs! And the bulges look natural.

Would be nice to also have a G3M version for bulge and pants (I still prefer G3M). And mayby also 3 or 4 'naughty' shapes for the 'down there'. wink

Great work, thanks a lot!

stefan.hums said:

Really useful morphs! And the bulges look natural.

Would be nice to also have a G3M version for bulge and pants (I still prefer G3M). And mayby also 3 or 4 'naughty' shapes for the 'down there'. wink

Great work, thanks a lot!

You're welcome :-)

Will put your request on the to-do list ;-)