Belle 6 Hands in PP2014 go ribbony?

LynZemLynZem Posts: 22
edited June 2015 in Poser Discussion

Okay, another oddity from me :cheese:

Using latest PoserPro 2014 with latest DSON Importer, and now that my runtime is pointed correctly at DAZ's runtime instead of Poser's all my G2F gals seem to work ... except that after Belle 6 has been saved, then the scene re-opened, her hands go strange. Teen Josie also does this, yet V6, A6, and Callie 6 do not!

Literally, any hand pose except default causes the fingers to be like ribbons. Below is an example. It's not a show stopper - I don't need to use Belle 6, as A6 can be made about the same size & shade with 'growing up' settings. Still, is weird.

Any suggestions? As mentioned, this only seems to affect B6 and TJ6.

Thanks

belle_6_hands.jpg
600 x 511 - 94K
Post edited by LynZem on

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited December 1969

It looks like the rigging not fitting figure space usually a result of not having ERC freeze for the morph
    that said
    I have no idea how to fix it

• LynZemLynZem Posts: 22
    edited June 2015

Actually, it turns out a lot of Belle 6 doesn't work after she is reloaded from a PZ3/PZZ - in fact, all of her morphs stop working and what is there is just a scaled G2F base! She is really unusable, given creating a 'write-only' scene which cannot be saved & recovered is a bit silly. Maybe I should see about 'trading' my Belle purchase in for some Daz store credits. :cheese:

I have found alternatives, as especially Aiko6 and Callie6 seem to save & restore well. Below is an Aiko6 mixed with Callie6 & some 'growing up' tweaks which make her a body-double for Belle 6, but with a much cuter face.

labeled.jpg
    600 x 800 - 84K
    Post edited by LynZem on