EveryDay Dogs - Beagle For Melody & Micah

EthinEthin Posts: 1,072
edited June 2022 in Freebies

EveryDay Dogs - Beagle

Texture set, full body and head preset for Melody & Micah.

Requirements:Melody and Micah - https://www.daz3d.com/melody-and-micah-bundle, Furries for Melody and Micah - https://www.daz3d.com/furries-bundle

3 body textures

3 head textures

4 eye textures

Beagle full body/head presets for Melody & Micah.

Works with both Poser and DAZ Studio. Material settings not optimized for Poser.

commercial and personal renders OK. Credit is optional but highly appreciated!

https://sharecg.com/v/99071/view/11/Poser/EveryDay-Dogs-Beagle

01 EveryDay Dogs Beagle Cover.jpg
1200 x 1200 - 943K
03 Melody Beagle SunDog 02Post.jpg
1350 x 1800 - 2M
02 Beagle Promo 02b.jpg
2000 x 1000 - 695K
Post edited by Ethin on

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

You are just trying to make me get Melody and Micah aren't you !! Admit it .......cause it's working ...arugh!! too cute !!!

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334

Woohoo !!!

• Amazon12Amazon12 Posts: 67

Woof!

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593

Love the extras to included...like the specular maps that will permit a shine to the nose pad and lower lip without affecting the rest of the "fur".  That'll be useful for a wide variety of mammals.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

I wish I could afford both those bundles, love the looks you create with them Ethin.

Faeryl Womyn said:

I wish I could afford both those bundles, love the looks you create with them Ethin.

Are you a DAZ + member ? they are really cheap  if you are a member ,and you could just get the quarterly membership ..... totally worth it .......

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

No sadly I don't, haven't been able to afford much of anything the past 2 years. I do watch for freebies of any kind and hope they might pop up for that.

edited June 2022

So I gave in and this happened ....

"Yes Micah she is very cute ,they all are cute when they are little , but then they grow up ,do you really want to deal with a teenager? I'm not going to clean up after her or feed her ,she'll be your responsibilty"

MelodyandMicah.png
    2000 x 2000 - 7M
    Post edited by carrie58 on
  • EthinEthin Posts: 1,072

Redfern said:

Love the extras to included...like the specular maps that will permit a shine to the nose pad and lower lip without affecting the rest of the "fur".  That'll be useful for a wide variety of mammals.

Yeah, through those in last minute along with the DS mat settings. 

Faeryl Womyn said:

Yeah, they're bit of an investment. Took me 15 years and a bunch of discounts to finally get them.

carrie58 said:

"Yes Micah she is very cute ,they all are cute when they are little , but then they grow up ,do you really want to deal with a teenager? I'm not going to clean up after her or feed her ,she'll be your responsibilty"

Awe, what a cute monkey. But don't let it bite you, those things have the dirtiest mouths! 

Ethin said:

carrie58 said:

Awe, what a cute monkey. But don't let it bite you, those things have the dirtiest mouths! 

Yup yup haahhahhh

So, what do people think, would add-ons for Melody and Micah like these be something you would be willing to buy?

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,492
    This is the 'Freebie Forum ' for all the cheapskates who try to avoid the painful word 'buy' wherever possible. I suspect that proportion willing to say 'yes' is lower than elsewhere on the DAZ site.. Have to confess it's a 'Not I' from me, but then I don't have Micah or Melody, either; not really my thing, but I am amazed, fascinated and amused at what is done with them. Regards, Richard.
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593
    edited July 2022

Ethin said:

So, what do people think, would add-ons for Melody and Micah like these be something you would be willing to buy?

I would, and I say that as a person who was forcibly retired late last year (as our department was outsourced) and currently has no income.  I'm being VERY frugal with my savings, but this is one minor "luxury" in which I'd indulge.

Richardandtracy DOES have a point, though.  Given the theme of this sub-forum, you're likely to get a number of "nays".  I did, however, also respond to this question presented in the "art studio" sub-forum.

Post edited by Redfern on

Yeah, this was not the best place to post this, the question is not worded right either, and I forgot about the A3/H3 appreciation thread. Where was my mind.

• Ethin said:

I'd purchase new digitigrade morphs for these characters. Unfortunately, I bought Melody and Micah after Achronicity's morphs were no longer available.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334

cathan01_wwg1wga said:

Ethin said:

I'd purchase new digitigrade morphs for these characters. Unfortunately, I bought Melody and Micah after Achronicity's morphs were no longer available.

+1 yes