Alien Girls for V4

CriosCrios Posts: 2,735
edited December 2015 in Freebies

Shape Preset and Materials for V4 (made in DAZ 4.8), plus a morph pose for pose.

For use this you must have Victoria 4.2, Creature Creator morphs and Morphs ++

Only at Extend3D

Image removed Please post an image with a different pose, and clothed. Thank you

Post edited by Crios on

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Shape Preset and Materials for V4 (made in DAZ 4.8), plus a morph pose for pose.

For use this you must have Victoria 4.2, Creature Creator morphs and Morphs ++

Only at Extend3D.TK

Image removed Please post an image with a different pose, and clothed. Thank you

Thank you.

Had quite the day yesterday ... browser managed to get stuck on that adfly page so gave up. Clicking the skip ad did 'nothing'.
    Today bravely tried again ... managed to scroll down that adfly page far enough to find it was trying load a video and expected me to wait for it. Might want to ditch the video ads, just my 2 cents. Anyhow today the 'skip ad' worked and eventually I found the download link on the download page and .... thank you :-)

Posting image in case anybody else has trouble finding that download link. It did not appear right away, have to hover the mouse around the top I think to get it to show up at all.

not_the_easiest_link_to_find.png
    1366 x 671 - 55K
  • CriosCrios Posts: 2,735
    edited December 1969

I've made a little tutorial on how download from Extend3D, but haven't the time to finish it and put on the site. My apologize.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited June 2015

No problem. It is not that hard. They look very good, I better download them now, I don't know why I waited so long anyway :)

Post edited by MilosGulan on
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

I've made a little tutorial on how download from Extend3D, but haven't the time to finish it and put on the site. My apologize.

oh not to worry, it is possible to figure out ;-)