It's getting to Summer, so out with the Paddling Pool

richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,492
edited June 2022 in Freebies

I was surprised at the number of paddling pools I could find. Lots of Swimming Pools, but almost no pad-pools (as my kids used to call them). And none remotely like the one we drag out from the shed for a day or two every summer.

So, may I offer a pad-pool, with some water in it. The water is 15cm deep, and has a slightly ruffled surface. The tubes are big enough for Zeus to sit on, just like our lovely ginger & white cat 'Rooster' did, and there are 3 different colours, blue, green and pink. So, G8F can now play with her rubber duck, and toy boat to her heart's content.

Hope you enjoy it.

Regards,

Richard.

Paddling Pool Promo.png
1200 x 800 - 843K
zip
zip
Paddling Pool.zip
1M
Post edited by richardandtracy on

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

Looks exactly like the one I bought for my mom laugh

Thanks.

• WebsoulWebsoul Posts: 221

Nice one again, I am getting quite the collection of your props :D

Just got the Art deco cabinet and your octagonal glasses will look nicely there

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,492
    Why, thank you. Very nice of you to say so. Just hope that it will be useful. Regards, Richard.
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

I could certainly use one of those today lol, temps are bad but the humidity is a pain...lol

Thanks RichardandTracy looks great.

• perlkperlk Posts: 854

Fantastic! Now all we need is an inflatable spa like the one on my deck! :-) Thank you so much, looks great!

When I looked for freebie paddling pools, the only one I could find was an inflatable 5 ring spa by Guy91600 over at Renderosity - so there could be one for you, Perlk. I think we probably got our year's usage from our pad-pool two weeks ago when I spent an hour in it after a hot & sticky day at work. Do miss our cat Rooster sitting on the tubes. He would sit on the edge of the pool for hours purring happily to himself and sometimes nearly dozing off next to the water. Regards, Richard.
  • Beautiful, thank you

edited June 2022

The toy boat was the https://www.daz3d.com/rattlesnake-rumrunner which I got as a freebie in 2006. I had hoped I'd be a bit closer to issuing my own boat model - but it didn't quite work out in time. I have done most of the material zones (not windows yet) and have yet to do textures, mast & other gubbins. The mat zones are shown in my own home-made modeller below. The thing I'm not sure about is how much interior to model. Not an easy decision to make.

The mesh was originally created as a stress model in 1995 when I planned on building the boat for a little trip down to the cold bit at the bottom of the planet.

Regards,

Richard

Spray Material Zones.png
    763 x 480 - 28K
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

You boats coming along great, can't wait to see who it all turns out.

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Great fun, Richard! Good job. smiley