Retired item.

Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,241
edited July 2022 in Freebies

I have retired this item for now. Thank you for your interest.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Comments

• WebsoulWebsoul Posts: 221
    edited July 2022

Catherine3678ab said:

A little teaser ;-) A Quarter Bra [i.e. very useless for any practical purposes a bra might otherwise have]

Seems to be working well with dForce - add a dForce modifier and sim away.

Product will include a few morph poses for the Burlesque Dance poses for G8F.

Promos, right, here's the back ;-)

There is a set of "Free Lace Iray Shaders" by adarling97 at Renderosity. As well there are many shader presets available in the Daz3D store :-) [can never have too many]

Thank you for making these, not sure if I can use it for something but according to my daughters you can't have too many clothes.

As for shaders you could aso get the free Nvidia vMaterials shaders, it has over 900 free shaders.
    Discussion and links are here

Post edited by Websoul on
  • davidpratt14davidpratt14 Posts: 28
    edited July 2022

Post edited by davidpratt14 on
  • davidpratt14davidpratt14 Posts: 28
    edited July 2022

Post edited by davidpratt14 on
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,241

davidpratt14  It's a forum glitch that makes attachments vanish from time to time. Such is fixed by editing one's post which I've done now.

Websoul  I'm not sure I'd have much use for this either tbh. I received a request to make something along these lines. It's more for adults ;-)

However I do recall a famous singer wearing her lingerie OVER her clothes, I suppose that would be more family friendly.

edited July 2022

Item is now retired. Thank you for your interest.

This might also work in renders as a nursing bra.

I remembered the template :-)

Is uvmapped, has 2 surfaces.

Includes some pose morphs for the Basic Female of this set:

https://www.daz3d.com/burlesque-dance-poses-for-genesis-8-female-and-the-girl-8

Seems to fit most characters with auto-follow.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,492

Websoul  I'm not sure I'd have much use for this either tbh. I received a request to make something along these lines. It's more for adults ;-)

However I do recall a famous singer wearing her lingerie OVER her clothes, I suppose that would be more family friendly.

Doesn't that happen with every great 'superhero' - eg Superman & SuperWoman? Seems obligatory to have underwear as outerwear there.

Must admit my favourite character's chest would not be shown off well in this type of thing. It'd give her a complex about not having enough to flaunt, and I'd get it in the ear about expensive surgery or morphs, neither of which she needs. Ah well, my flight of fancy for the day is done.

richardandtracy said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Doesn't that happen with every great 'superhero' - eg Superman & SuperWoman? Seems obligatory to have underwear as outerwear there.

Must admit my favourite character's chest would not be shown off well in this type of thing. It'd give her a complex about not having enough to flaunt, and I'd get it in the ear about expensive surgery or morphs, neither of which she needs. Ah well, my flight of fancy for the day is done.

Years back all the women in the office decided to have a brief "around the water cooler" type conversation - comparing sizes lol ... and then they paused when they realized one of the group had significally smaller treasures. She smiled and informed them that she had had reduction surgery done, told them what size she had originally been and that shut them all up lol ... News for the guys, HUGE treasures are PAINFUL. There are some renders I've seen of sci-fi security women with huge treasures, and my first thought is "don't they have surgery capabilities in the future?" ... but that's the fantasy of it all. 

edited July 2022

For those having issues with how to use the bonus morphs, here is a picture. No they don't do much -- they make the cloth hang more naturally and loosely as in, not glued to the skin. If you don't want to use them, that's quite okay. To remove them from your computer, turn off D/S, dig into the data folder containing those morphs and simply delete them.

After.png
    1181 x 773 - 342K