Buttoned crop top

felisfelis Posts: 4,189

There was a request for a buttoned crop top, so I made one. It turned out the requester preferred a V neck.

Anyway, there was another who asked after it so I packed it (or at least I hope I have)

It comes in 4 wearables, closed, middle 3 buttons closed, lower 3 buttons closed and unbuttoned. It is the same mesh and when loaded they will look identical. The difference is if on the dForce add-on. Also indicating, that I suggest it should be simulated.

It includes 2 textures, a bump map for cloth structure, and a normal map for seams and buttonholes. You can change color be selecting a color of choise. If replaced by a shader you might consider to keep the normal map for the seams.

The buttons are attached with rigid follower nodes, attached to the left side, so in some circumstamces the right side will clip with a button. It can easily be adjusted with the universal tool. I recommend setting it to local coordinates if so.

Some pictures and a zip.

Please let me know if issues. I am in doubt, how to best pack something like this, and I messed a bit around till I decided how to do it.

Buttoned_croptop_closed.png
1300 x 731 - 2M
Buttoned_croptop_closed3d.png
1300 x 731 - 2M
Buttoned_croptop_sideview2.png
1300 x 731 - 2M
zip
zip
G8F_buttoned_crop_top.zip
7M

Comments