New wall outlet freebies

BronzeDragonBronzeDragon Posts: 381
edited July 2022 in Freebies

Files now available (11:00 AM EDT)

These were requested in the request forum. I'm a bit slow so I'm just now uploading them. Sorry, can't post an image, can't post them to any forum. I know I could post to the gallery and put in a link, but I'm to f*****g old to jump thru loops for a site that can't seem to get much of anything right anymore (sales ... snickers!).

2 outlet, 4 outlet, 2 outlet with switch (on), 2 outlet with switch (off), DAZ files, fbx, blend, two types of obj files, uv images, promo pics included. Please look over the readme file before use.

May take a couple of days before they are approved over at the other place so you'll have to wait to see what they look like. Here is the link to my freebies (no adds there)  https://www.renderosity.com/users/BronzeDragon2001/freestuff

Post edited by BronzeDragon on

Comments

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,492
    edited July 2022
    I put a freebie up a few hours ago and it is already approved. Just recently Rendo has seemed a bit quicker to me. Look forward to seeing the results, Regards, Richard.
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • I was the one looking for these and I greatly appreciate you putting this together. 
    I need them for a fanart image I'm working on. Thank you so much. 

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,118

~  yeah , they look good  _  thanx

• These are perfect for the house I'm 'building'... thank you!