rosselianirosseliani Posts: 374
edited July 2022 in Freebies
Free Sitting pose_001d.png
2560 x 1440 - 5M
Post edited by rosseliani on

Comments

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,492
    edited July 2022
    If I may comment a little. Generally I think it looks good, but there are two areas I think look a little uncomfortable for me. When making poses, I always try the poses myself. I admit I am not the most flexible of people, so try to make the poses easy on myself when posing and tend to look at all poses through the same lens. So, the poses may be OK for more flexible people, so don't take my comments as the only possible ones.. Right, the right knee, flat on the ground. I'd find that painful at the crotch, pulling on the tendon too tightly. Possibly if the knee was raised 10 degrees it'd look less painful to me. Then, the left torso being supported on the back of the hand. Hmm. Not a very supportive pose, if the hand was bent the other way, so the palm supported the body, wouldn't that be a bit more natural? I hope you take these comments not as criticisms, but as suggestions to make things look even better, because that's how they are meant. Regards, Richard.
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • rosselianirosseliani Posts: 374

richardandtracy said:

If I may comment a little. Generally I think it looks good, but there are two areas I think look a little uncomfortable for me. When making poses, I always try the poses myself. I admit I am not the most flexible of people, so try to make the poses easy on myself when posing and tend to look at all poses through the same lens. So, the poses may be OK for more flexible people, so don't take my comments as the only possible ones.. Right, the right knee, flat on the ground. I'd find that painful at the crotch, pulling on the tendon too tightly. Possibly if the knee was raised 10 degrees it'd look less painful to me. Then, the left torso being supported on the back of the hand. Hmm. Not a very supportive pose, if the hand was bent the other way, so the palm supported the body, wouldn't that be a bit more natural? I hope you take these comments not as criticisms, but as suggestions to make things look even better, because that's how they are meant. Regards, Richard.

Thank you for commenting,

I use try my poses myself too. I must admit that her right knee could be a little  raised. Concerning the "odd" way the back of the hand is supporting the torso, it is a position that I often adopt myself and I intentionally tried to use it here. While this pose was supposed to be part of a commercial set of poses, I changed the hand position by request of the nice person that tested my product at Rendo. That's why I decided to release this "odd" pose as a freebie! I really appreciate your positive suggestions. Sorry if my english is not very good, I usually speak french. Have a nice day!