G8F summertop

felisfelis Posts: 4,189

Some days ago I passed a girl on the street, and thought that that could be a fine top to model.

And here is the result.

It is (of course) dForce enabled, but only partly. The strings are not enabled, as I am pretty certain they wouldn't like to be simulated. And likewise to top and bottom row of polygons are excluded, as I haven't welded it, as I didn't see any real benefit in that, when I had excluded the strings.

There are a few textures, and you can change color simply by changing the base color of all the surfaces, or you can use your own shaders.

Let me know if problems

zip
zip
G8F_summertop.zip
6M
G8F_summertop_sim.png
1600 x 900 - 2M
G8F_summertop_2.png
1600 x 900 - 2M

Comments

• Looks great - thanks very much!

• SkelchSkelch Posts: 275

Thank you!

• rosselianirosseliani Posts: 374

Thank you!

• perlkperlk Posts: 854

Wow, very nicely modeled!

• WebsoulWebsoul Posts: 221

This shirt looks amazing felis, I love how the fabric falls around the figure. I will certainlky use this one :)

One thing, you might want to look into what folders are packed with the zip, there are a lot of empty folders in the zip file.
    It is no problem since the shirt works just as well but you might want to clean it up if you want to put it somewhere online.

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

Websoul said:

This shirt looks amazing felis, I love how the fabric falls around the figure. I will certainlky use this one :)

One thing, you might want to look into what folders are packed with the zip, there are a lot of empty folders in the zip file.
    It is no problem since the shirt works just as well but you might want to clean it up if you want to put it somewhere online.

Yeah - I should.

I have been trying to figure out how to best pack content, so I tend to use a common skeleton for the packing. But that gives those empty folders.

I will find a way to clean it for future cases.