Platform, Mirror Walls Corner

lukon100lukon100 Posts: 792

At ShareCG: https://sharecg.com/v/99146/

I made this model primarily for the adjustable mirrored walls to help see figure models from many angles at once.
But it seemed natural to throw in a dance pole.

For those who want to use this model for pole dancing scenes, I invite you to also consider the competition.

Check out my big list of some other pole dancing resources in the readme.

SHORTCOMINGS

This 3D model ain’t perfect. It’s construction reflects my current beginner’s skill level with Blender.
But it looks ok from a typical distance, I think.

VERSIONS AND FEATURES

This download includes the model in both DAZ Studio format and .obj format.

The Daz Studio version is rigged so you can adjust a few things.

The .obj vesrion is not rigged (I don't even know whether .obj format can even be rigged).
But it has all the vertex groups assigned to allow you to rig it in whatever program you use.

The Daz Studio version loads with the dance pole. You can delete the dance pole. It is parented to the "Floor Surface" node.

MATERIALS

For Daz Studio, I do not include any alternate materials settings for this model.
The materials use shaders supplied in Daz Studio's default resources collection.

Regardless, color as you wish.
The material zones are labled in English and most are easy to guess which oven parts they apply to.

The .obj version has no colors, but has all the material zones to color as you wish.

Promo 1.jpg
1220 x 1220 - 766K

Comments

• perlkperlk Posts: 854

This is cool, thanks for sharing!

• lukon100lukon100 Posts: 792

perlk said:

This is cool, thanks for sharing!

I'm glad you find it cool.

And I'm curious whether it ever helps you make or test the dresses you make.