Elizabeth earrings and necklace for G8F

perlkperlk Posts: 854
edited August 2022 in Freebies

Here you go, here's a lovely earrings model to go with AOBB's Violet morph. 

https://www.deviantart.com/perlk/art/Free-Elizabeth-earrings-for-G8F-prop-923936127

Here is also a necklace to go with the earrings:

https://www.deviantart.com/perlk/art/Free-Elizabeth-necklace-for-G8F-925598110

Elizabeth-earrings-promo.png
1000 x 1167 - 2M
liznecklace-promo.png
1029 x 1200 - 2M
Post edited by perlk on

Comments

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Just downloaded. Thank you, @perlk!

• WebsoulWebsoul Posts: 221

Those earrings look awfully expensive, very nicely done :)

• perlkperlk Posts: 854

Websoul said:

Those earrings look awfully expensive, very nicely done :

I'm thinking about a second career as a jewelry designer.... just waiting for my big break. laugh

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,492
    They are good. Have you considered a little silversmithing course? I took one and it was an eye-opener. Techniques completely foreign to mainstream engineering, but surprisingly effective nonetheless. Anyway, thanks again. Regards, Richard.
  • BronzeDragonBronzeDragon Posts: 381

Very, very nice. Downloaded, but not used (yet!) Makes the ones I did a while back look pretty simple. Y'all did good!!!!!!

Just for my own interest, what software do you use to do your modelling?

Anyway, great work, and thanks for making them available.

@perlk - I don't know what you plan to do but here is one idea: attached are the images of the Bulgari necklace Elizabeth Taylor wore with earrings you modeled... wink

16a5bca2bb9734c51a91777f3913cc4e.png
    2369 x 1391 - 2M
    2caf1437cca2be129df8c65cfbfcead9.jpg
    1094 x 1600 - 270K

AOBB said:

@perlk - I don't know what you plan to do but here is one idea: attached are the images of the Bulgari necklace Elizabeth Taylor wore with earrings you modeled... wink

Adding to my list. Working on Marilyn's necklace now! Slow going. :-)

Keeping my fingers crossed that your work goes more smoothly! kiss

• ShadowBox24ShadowBox24 Posts: 184

WOW! beautiful great job yes

• Just noticed, these are one of the Renderosity 'Featured Freebies of the Week ". Congratulations. Regards, Richard.

richardandtracy said:

Just noticed, these are one of the Renderosity 'Featured Freebies of the Week ". Congratulations. Regards, Richard.

Really!!!!! That's awesome! Thanks for letting me know!

edited August 2022

AOBB said:

Blinging right along, @AOBB...got a few more tweaks to make before it'll be ready for download.

liznecklace-test.png
    1500 x 1200 - 2M
    Post edited by perlk on

OMG, @perlk!!! This is amazing! Both me and Liz are over-the-moon happy! Beautiful work. I am tickled pink! blushlaughheart

I am working (fighting) with the Jean Harlow sculpt. I have a problem, because the model just doesn't have enough polygons to show the subtle intricacies of the baby fat in Harlow's face. She was very pudgy in a sweet way but when I try to show that, she just looks like a baloon. So I am kind of stuck but I'm also still hoping I'll come up with some sort of solution. Anyway - I just wanted to let you know that I am taking my promise seriously and in one form or another you will get your Jean, even if she looks somewhat different than the original one.

I watched two documetaries about her on YouTube and started watching a movie with her titled "Three Wise Girls". Not bad at all and Harlow looks much better in the movie than on photos. Okay, so this is my update.

Thanks a milion for the beautiful Liz necklace! kiss Your work is outstanding.

AOBB said:

OMG, @perlk!!! This is amazing! Both me and Liz are over-the-moon happy! Beautiful work. I am tickled pink! blushlaughheart

I am working (fighting) with the Jean Harlow sculpt. I have a problem, because the model just doesn't have enough polygons to show the subtle intricacies of the baby fat in Harlow's face. She was very pudgy in a sweet way but when I try to show that, she just looks like a baloon. So I am kind of stuck but I'm also still hoping I'll come up with some sort of solution. Anyway - I just wanted to let you know that I am taking my promise seriously and in one form or another you will get your Jean, even if she looks somewhat different than the original one.

I watched two documetaries about her on YouTube and started watching a movie with her titled "Three Wise Girls". Not bad at all and Harlow looks much better in the movie than on photos. Okay, so this is my update.

Thanks a milion for the beautiful Liz necklace! kiss Your work is outstanding.

Thank you, @AOBB! I'm sorry you've been struggling with Miss Jean. But if anyone can make her, you can! 

I'm packaging up the necklace. I think it is my favorite piece of jewelry yet. It goes very well with your morph!!! 

@perlk - I have already downloaded the necklace and will take a look at it later today. The promo image looks spectacular! Thank you again so much, perlk! heartkiss

Now I'm struggling with you-know-who but I'm losing hope that I'll get her to look right. I've been at it for 10 days now and I cannot make her sculpt work. There are many reasons why this is happening and I haven't forseen them when I agreed to make Jean Harlow's likeness. I believe those obstacles cannot be overcome - certainly not at my level of experience. I have checked on google and bing and there are no 3D CG sculpts of Harlow to be seen . There must be a good reason for that.

I'll wrap this project tomorrow and send you my best effort. I'm feeling like I'm letting you down. In my defense all I can say is that I gave Jean my 200 percent. I'm very sorry that it isn't enough.

OMG. She looks amazing. The lips, especially, are spot on. Thank you!!!!

Mostly OT but here is also some very glamorous jewelry:

https://www.daz3d.com/princess-ensemble-for-genesis-8-female-s

I've seen the necklace from this outfit in several DAZ store product promos and I always wanted it. I finally chanced upon it and thought there might be more interest in it given how little glamorous jewelry one can find...

Wow...fancy!