ShadowBox 24 present FREEBIES # series

ShadowBox24ShadowBox24 Posts: 184
edited August 2022 in Freebies

ShadowBox 24 
presents

FREEBIES # series:
Creating SBH for the Genesis figures only

REVIVAL FREEBIES:
Will be focusing on those forgotten figures like Apollo Max, Miki2, Antonio 1.2, Pippin, NoNameDoll , James and Generation 4......for now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W.I.P SBH Hair & Brow for GF8.1 | Daz 3D

Who would believe that I would be doing this a couple of months ago! ....lol :-)

Kick starting this series is FREEBIES # 1 Harlow Set Hairs, inspired by AOBB fantastic Jean Harlow headmorph for GF8.1, which can be found here [https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/583801/aobb-s-babyface-for-g8-1f-head-morph-based-loosely-on-jean-harlow-no-materials-nor-textures  but for now the Freebie ad is completed and I tying-up loose ends with "Read Me" T&C EULA etc ....... and THEN the final process is the P A C K A G I N G ! - which I am dreading.  

But, once the dreaded packaging is done I will submit zip to DS forum for testers to test before going live via Renderosity.

BUT before I head off.....I want to double check about SBH materials, am I allowed to distribute the SBH default materials with these Duf hairs or do I have make my own?  

EDIT:  I seem to be having trouble uploading image to the Forum, I'll head over my Gallery and post the Ad there.

Barbz

Post edited by ShadowBox24 on

Comments