Ancient Egypt Themed Dress for Genesis 2 Female

DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

You will find a simple dress for G2F in Daz Studio format attached as a ZIP file to the following post.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/7739596/#Comment_7739596

I recommend using it with DForce, but lower the dynamic setting of the collar. 

I have posted some other ancient Egypt props in the same thread but they are in Carrara format.  The props include musical instruments and hair.

Comments

• Diomede said:

You will find a simple dress for G2F in Daz Studio format attached as a ZIP file to the following post.

Thank you for the Egyptian dress, there's only a little problem, your .duf file can't find the Texture.  ​

egypt theme.png
    545 x 310 - 9K
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Sorry about that.  I checked the ZIP file and the dress texture is in the runtime folder, so there must be something up with the references in the data file.  That means there could be other issues.  Please let me know if there are.  In the meantime, here is another ZIP with the dress texture.  I put it in both the color channel and the bump channel, but you should address to taste.

See attached ZIP for dress texture.

zip
    zip
    G2F Dress Diffuse JPG.zip
  • Sorry, I told you about a .duf file. It is the .dsf file wich contains the wrong path. You have to edit it (uncompressed) with notepad or any text editor, then save it again with the .dsf extension. It's an easy fix when you know how to do it.

Regards,

Rosseliani

• Your dress autofitted to G8F, dForced.

Isis Rupa_01.png
    2560 x 1440 - 5M
  • ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,118

yeah  ,  looks  alright ,,  But don't really want to Use  any the dynamics  &   thanx  +