3DU Gruggle Monk Any interest in DS poses?

PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
edited October 2022 in Freebies

So I saw a post in the Freebie part 3 thread about a bodysuit for Gruggle Monk by 3DU.

In the process of creating the bodysuit I needed some poses to use when testing. As you can see from the images below the bodysuit is still a wip which definitely needs some corrective morphs which I'm still to do.

That said is there any interest in me packaging up the poses? DS dufs but they are working with the cr2 version as well as the one I converted to weightmapping. The images are of the cr2 versions using the dufs for the pose.

As you can see the bodysuit is a DzLegacyFigure but the poses work fine...I found it interesting because the DS duf version of the file also seems to work on the cr2 figure. That said I would like it to work for the Poser users also. So I'm going to perservere with making sure the cr2 versions works in both programs. Texture is just shaders. When I opened it up in poser the colours came with the clothing so I'll probably need to save it again with no colours. As I said the bodysuit is definitely still a work in progress.

And he definitely needs a stool to fit him...white object is just a primitive.

gruggle monk bodysuit and figure cr2.jpg
1497 x 918 - 454K
Arms down pose.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 378K
arms forward.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 348K
dejected.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 339K
sitting.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 334K
sitting2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 366K
wave.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 449K
Post edited by Pendraia on

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544
    I'd like love the poses and can't wait for the bodysuit, looks great so far.
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

Thanks,  it still needs a bit of work, I'm thinking a couple of corrective morphs as positioning the arms causes poke thru...ds has smoothing and collision but it doesn't totally fix some issues. I'll package up the poses and see if I can find someone to test and I'm thinking I need to remember how to use poser format exporter also. 

Anyone interested in testing the poses in DS?

So I've got the poses being tested in DS. I found where PFE was hiding and I've created pz2 files of them also.

I need someone to test the poser version. I've tested in Poser myself but I would like to have someone else check to make sure I've packaged them correctly.