AOBB's test freebie head morph Genevieve G9. No materials nor textures.

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
edited October 2022 in Freebies

EDIT: The offending "crater" navel got corrected along with some very minor changes to the face in this fixed version of the Genevieve G9 head morph. Also, now you just need to dial in the morph and the eyes will move into place on their own! If you have downloaded this morph before 10/27/2022  7 am PST, then you have the old version. In that case please download the fixed version and install it in place of the old morph. Sorry about the inconvenience but I am just learning how to make those G9 head morphs...

This is my first G9 head morph that I whipped up the other night. If the morph doesn't work at all, or incorrectly, please let me know as I haven't tested it myself. I had serious problems with setting the eyes in the head correctly as their position is changed compared to the base figure. I did my best to make them work.

I hope Genevieve G9 will prove to work decently.

Here is my head morph on Vicky 9's body:

Assets used in the promo images:

Victoria 9

Poppy Hair for G8F

G9 eyebrows Fiber Style 06

dForce Vintage Soda HD Outfit (G8F)

BOSS Pro Light Set

This morph is supposed to be used alone, without dialing in also the G9 Base Feminine head morph!

Commercial and noncommercial use. Please give me credit in case of commercial work.

I hope this morph will work and that you will like it!

Oh - and please post your renders with Genevieve in this thread. You know how I love that! smiley yes

Enjoy!

AOBB

zip
zip
Genevieve G9 fixed.zip
2M
Genevieve G9 F.png
502 x 750 - 628K
Genevieve G9 TQ.png
502 x 750 - 631K
Genevieve G9 P.png
502 x 750 - 621K
Post edited by AOBB on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Great job and very pretty. Is she the French actress, Catherine Deneuve? It looks like her but I had to look up her name. I'm not familiar at all with the classic film actresses in France and the French language to remember such complicated spellings. I do know it's not Audrey Tautou, who I really like. 

I will be gone all day, but I'll try to render her tonight.

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

@nonesuch00 - I'm glad you like her! I didn't base her on anyone. She just came out that way and her name sort of popped into my head and I liked it, so I used it .That is the whole story. If I based her on someone, I wouldn't allow commercial use of this morph.

I already made a Catherine Deneuve head morph named Belle... smiley

I'm very much looking forward to seeing your rendering!

AOBB

• Mark OREZMark OREZ Posts: 75
    edited August 28

Post edited by Mark OREZ on
    edited October 2022

@Mark_OREZ - Thank you and... Thank you! smileywink I couldn't wait for G9 to come out, I so wanted to test it! LOL.

Post edited by AOBB on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

AOBB said:

@nonesuch00 - I'm glad you like her! I didn't base her on anyone. She just came out that way and her name sort of popped into my head and I liked it, so I used it .That is the whole story. If I based her on someone, I wouldn't allow commercial use of this morph.

I already made a Catherine Deneuve head morph named Belle... smiley

I'm very much looking forward to seeing your rendering!

AOBB

Oh, OK. That is right. I forget quickly.

No worries, @nonesuch00smiley

• atoxicatoxic Posts: 141

Thanks for sharing

@atoxic - my pleasure! smiley

This is Genevieve as a brunette. Body - Victoria 9. I think she has in this image a bit of a young Monica Bellucci vibe (or so I like to think wink) I titled the image "Arabian Days".

Enjoy!

Arabian Days smaller.png
    807 x 1098 - 3M