G8F Hand Bra Poses.

richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,492
edited December 2022 in Freebies

On another thread there was a request if anyone knew of any Hand Bra Poses. I had an old image (V3, dated 2008) that might be convertible to G8F and might be suitable, so I foolishly volunteered to do one.

Just like with many things (eg cats and 2CV's) I found that one wasn't really enough. My favourite model is far from well endowed up top (saves her suffering from back ache, if nothing else), so a pose that was right for her wouldn't fit many. So I added poses for Breasts Shapes 01 to 08 in the G8F Body Morphs pack, Base G8F and Breasts Small. Then, just for the fun of it I did full and partial pose files. The partials pose the lower and upper chest, pectorals, arms and hands only. 

The poses are all pretty similar, like the one below, but fit the standard breast shapes. I have to say, some of the standard shapes at 100% are.. erm.. very large. Didn't really feel like I was posing my favourite character.  Anyway, they did need a surprising amount of posing to fit the different shapes properly.

Hope that these are useful.

Regards,

Richard.

G8F Hand Bra Promo.png
800 x 800 - 260K
zip
zip
G8F Hand Bra Poses.zip
3M
Post edited by richardandtracy on

Comments