Carpet Sweeper Prop

richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,492
edited December 2022 in Freebies

Please may I cement my reputation for modelling up the mundane with this little carpet sweeper. It isn't based on any sweeper in particular, just my memories of them.

It is a prop that comes with five material settings. The handle can go back and forth ( to 20°), the two dust cups open together and the wheels on the bottom cause the brushes to rotate when turned. The handle has a length morph too.

I hope it proves to be useful once in a while.

The character in the image is Adam Thwaites's Chloe, dress and shoes by Arryn and Onnel. Hair, SWAM's Seema Hair. Background is my Rigged Wall and Door.

Regards,

Richard.

Carpet Sweeper Promo.png
800 x 800 - 970K
zip
zip
Carpet Sweeper.zip
1M
Post edited by richardandtracy on

Comments

• crpcrp Posts: 68

Thanks, this will be useful for cleaning up those broken decorations!

• Ouch! Looks like I need to stop creating myself work, doesn't it? Regards, Richard
  • Oh wonderful! Something for all the kittens to ride around on ;-)

• lorraineopualorraineopua Posts: 635
    edited December 2022

@richardandtracy Thank you so much, Richard, I really appreciate your kindness to me and all us Dazers!

Post edited by lorraineopua on
  • Just done a silly render with it. The room corner is based on our dining room. There are fewer pictures and less clutter in the image than in reality. It's a nightmare to carpet sweep. Regards, Richard.
    Michelle 02 R02.jpg
    1421 x 936 - 224K
  • crpcrp Posts: 68
    edited December 2022

Sure had fun with this one!  When I saw your broken ornaments prop I automatically assumed a cat must have been involved somehow as well.

Thanks again!

BrokenBaubles01-Beauty.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 516K
    Post edited by crp on
  • Love it. When aren't cats involved? Always just a bit too innocent ;). Regards, Richard.