Renderosity Freebie Approval Times

Is it me, or is it taking Renderosity quite a long time to approve freebies at the moment? I put some poses up on the 9th and they were approved on 12th, and my little carpet sweeper went up on 14th, and as of now on the 16th, is yet to be approved. Is this the current normal time frame for getting DS freebies approved, or is it just occuring to me? OK, it doesn't really matter when things are approved, but, you know, I want to see (how much)/(if at all) people like things and impatience is hard to control. Regards, Richard.

Comments

• I have no way of knowing,  but it could simply be a time of year thing. With the holidays approaching, less people around to take care of the tasks. 

• Agreed, but if people post how long it has taken their stuff to be approved, it can give an average feel as to what's going on. Over the summer I was astonished to find some of my items approved in under an hour. As you can see from my first post, that's not currently the case. In previous years around Christmas, approvals seem to have been quite fast, which makes it feel doubly slow. Anyway, in the grand scheme of things, it's utterly trivial, but nonetheless it's nice to know. Regards, Richard.
  • Since I started posting the december freebies, they were approved without any schedule. Some are approved almost instantly, for others it took a few days. I currently have 5 pending... the oldest being from Wednesday or Thurday, I can't remember.

• Richard,

I just now 6:20 PM EST (US east coast) put up an ornament for Xmas. Will let you know when (or if) it's approved.

BronzeDragon

• Haven't posted anything in the past few days, but it was generally taking less than 48 hours for approval. However with many things going on for the Holiday Specials could be that whoever does the approving is rather busy.

• Well, that's now two that have taken just over 72 hours. Putting up another soon. Regards, Richard
  • I checked mine at a little after 11:00 this morning at it was up. About 17 hours. Guess they like me (why I don't know).

• Last one, the icicles, was much better at only 60 hours. Regards, Richard.
  • Now 7.5. That was one of the best after a week of some of the longest waits. What a pleasant difference. Regards, Richard.
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

richardandtracy said:

Is it me, or is it taking Renderosity quite a long time to approve freebies at the moment? I put some poses up on the 9th and they were approved on 12th, and my little carpet sweeper went up on 14th, and as of now on the 16th, is yet to be approved. Is this the current normal time frame for getting DS freebies approved, or is it just occuring to me? OK, it doesn't really matter when things are approved, but, you know, I want to see (how much)/(if at all) people like things and impatience is hard to control. Regards, Richard.

Not your imagination. They must either not have very many people to test right now or they're crazy busy. Not sure which (or neither). LOL 

• perlkperlk Posts: 854

Mine was 2 days, I posted my updated Adventurer clothes on Wednesday and it is approved and up this morning.