Icicle Decoration.

richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,492
edited December 2022 in Freebies

I was discussing Christmas Decorations with my daughters this evening, and my youngest (23yo) said the only one she'd be tempted to 'borrow' on a permanent basis if/when she gets her own house is a set of little plastic icicles we got many many years ago. Knowing this, what else could I do other than make a model to share these loved items with a wider audience.

So, please find attached a model of a plastic icicle in DS format, with four colours. There is a metal loop at the top, and the icicle can swing relative to the loop.

Hope you like it.

Regards,

Richard.

Icicle Decoration Promo.png
800 x 800 - 378K
zip
zip
Icicle Decoration.zip
Post edited by richardandtracy on

Comments

• LOL I have those on my tree, now I have some for a3d render ...
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,518

Oh wow, these are some of my favorite ornaments, too!  I remember we had some on our tree growing up, and they were one of the first things I got for our tree when I got married and moved out.  Thank you for these!

• atoxicatoxic Posts: 141

Thanks. I remember those ornaments made of glass and glittering in the Christmas Tree where my parents had placed them.
    Now I have some of those myself and use them.

Thanks

• We've just put up our decorations. Turns out my youngest found three glass ones in a charity shop last week for a pound. They are now on our tree out of reach of interested cats. Regards, Richard.
  • I'm 67 years old and these were always a part of our Christmas tree in earlier years!  I have no idea where mine are :(

I had forgotten all about these until just now.  What a wonderful gift from you!!  Thank you so much for the freebie and wonderful memories!!!