Space: 1999 Kaldorian Exodus Sleeper Ship

lukon100lukon100 Posts: 792
edited December 2022 in Freebies

It’s the Kaldorian Exodus Sleeper Ship from the “Earthbound” episode of Space: 1999.

This is the Daz Studio only version.

I also uploaded an OBJ version.

Lots of features, moving parts, and options for materials and materials resolutions. See the readme to work it all correctly.

https://sharecg.com/v/99766/

I could not upload an image because the forum is broken again.

The above image is a URL link inline picture from ShareCG.

Post edited by lukon100 on

Comments

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593

As I posted at ShareCG...

Ooh! "Earthbound" had the twisted ending of a "Twilight Zone" episode! Some stories just left one wondering, "What the h*ll was that?!" But this one was still nihilistic but in a rooted, comprehensible fashion. Plus, it had Christopher Lee as a guest star. He wasn't even a villain. How rare was that?!

• lukon100lukon100 Posts: 792

Redfern said:

As I posted at ShareCG...

Ooh! "Earthbound" had the twisted ending of a "Twilight Zone" episode! Some stories just left one wondering, "What the h*ll was that?!" But this one was still nihilistic but in a rooted, comprehensible fashion. Plus, it had Christopher Lee as a guest star. He wasn't even a villain. How rare was that?!

Twilight-Zone-ish indeed.

Man, when I made this model I watched that episode many times and slowly something occurred to me: Everyone who had the opportunity to tell Commissioner Simmonds that he needs to get a matrix made of his human spirit or else he will die, but who did not in fact tell him such, is guilty of homicidal negligence. That’s a lot of people sharing that guilt.

Chances are the producers of the show knew this, but let it go in the name of a gripping story of “just deserts” and “cosmic revenge” against a callous and malevolent person.

And what this says about humanity bothers me.