Fury Hair

JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738

Next up from me, here's Fury hair:

https://sharecg.com/v/99770/view/5/3D-Model/Fury-Hair

A short hairstyle of Carrara hair attached to an invisible mesh which is rigged to conform to Genesis 1.  

Merry Christmas!  :)

Comments

• perlkperlk Posts: 854

Wonderful - thanks! One can never have enough hair, especially for the guys.

I have to ask...for those without Carrara, can I beg you for a Daz version? :-)

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738

perlk said:

I have to ask...for those without Carrara, can I beg you for a Daz version? :-)

It's in my plans to try to convert all of these hairstyles to obj form for use in Studio in the future.  Philemo made a free plugin for Carrara that turns strand hair into polygons, and PhilW has even used it to create hairs that are for sale in the Daz store (like Paige hair:  Paige Hair for Genesis 8 & 3 Female(s) | Daz 3D )  Considering how good his product came out, I have reason to believe this plugin can turn out very high quality results.

However as a word of caution, I've never personally used this plugin myself, and I have no idea how long it will take me to learn its intricacies or how good the results will be.  Also I won't have time to dedicate to this til sometime in the future, well past the holidays.

But, for what it's worth, I do plan to try  :)

They look so awesome, if you do get them into OBJ form, it would be brilliant. No hurry, I know creating free stuff is time consuming and sometimes expensive...