Day 21 & 22 - Make a Pizza Props, Poses & Scenes

ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 889
edited December 2022 in Freebies

Up on Renderosity (3 parts). You'll need the Outdoor Oven from day 1 to fully use this.

This includes most steps to recreate the stages of making a pizza. Each pose comes with it's own scene subset, with props moved and altered to fit the current step. I tred to keep things as realistic as I could, including various stages of the dough and with each ingredient added; shorter salami after cutting a few slices; ingredients disappreading from bowls once added. Not all items are in the promo.

Promo Big 1.jpg
2400 x 2400 - 3M
Promo Big 2.jpg
2400 x 1200 - 1M
Post edited by ioonrxoon on

Comments

• That's a great idea. Will admit I have never seen pizzas made that way, but I love the way you've made the whole process from start to finish. Regards, Richard.
  • @richardandtracy Now that you mention it, it would have probably been a good idea to check a traditional recipe before doing these; this is just the way I've made pizza for years (well, minus the acrobatics and, sadly, outdoor oven) and I'm too used to it.

• I'm not big on recipes, I've had our home made pizza's described as open pies. Ho hum. I do like your version. Regards, Richard.
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I have made pizza that way a few times (sans the outdoor brick oven). It's sort of fun. Thanks.

• What a lovely set and great thought-out details! Really enjoying your renders for this one showing the poses/process. yes