Food Mixer

Original geometry mesh and label image by swmo over on BlendSwap.com 

I adapted it for use in Daz Studio, with moving parts.

But I also included OBJ geometry meshes.

https://sharecg.com/v/99781/

Comments

• Wish I could afford to buy a real one lol guess I'll have to make do with 3d. Looks great.
  • lukon100lukon100 Posts: 792

Faeryl Womyn said:

Wish I could afford to buy a real one lol guess I'll have to make do with 3d. Looks great.

Ya they be like $350. Oi!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I love working with those, makes mixing so easy, but like Faeryl Womyn I am too poor for one outside a restaurant. Thanks!

• Thank you for that. I'm already working it into a scene.

I bought a real one for my wife about 18 years ago.Yes, they are expensive but they are great and seem to last forever. They are also cheaper than the latest good video cards!

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635
    edited December 2022

Thanks. But I see you have it marked for commercial use. Be careful with that. Do a Google search for Kitchenaid. The name and design may be copyrighted.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Charlie Judge said:

The name and design may be copyrighted.

It is... and the machine looks 100% as the ones they sell... so, no commercial use unless one manages to keep it nearly invisible wink

• lukon100lukon100 Posts: 792

maikdecker said:

Charlie Judge said:

The name and design may be copyrighted.

It is... and the machine looks 100% as the ones they sell... so, no commercial use unless one manages to keep it nearly invisible wink

I suspect you are correct about this.

So I changed the licensing to forbid commercial use. Even if the original model by swmo on BlendSwap is CC0 license, I think real world vender names and logos carry restrictions that trump the CC0.