Free Cyclide Ritual Earrings For Genesis 2 Female

Elegant pair of Cyclide Ritual Earrings, including a left and right object selection. The (POSER).obj files have been scaled to fit perfectly to the "Genesis 2 Base Female" character upon import, in Daz|Studio 4.x.  To import this file into Daz Studio, select File > Import, and find the "cyclideritual-earring_(POSER).OBJ".  There is one model for the left side, and one for the right.  In the OBJImportOptions dialogue box, select the Poser (1 Unit = 8 Ft) preset option in the "From:" dropdown menu.  Scale should be set to 24384% automatically.  If not, then please enter that value into the Scale field.  Keep the Axis Conversion X=X, Y=Y, and Z=Z, with NO checkboxes in the Invert Direction options.  Be sure Read Groups, UV Coordinates, Surfaces, and Material Library (.mtl) are all checked.  The objects are designed to import in place on a default Genesis 2 Female character, in the default T-Pose position in the scene.  Simply parent the earrings to the character's "head" node, once they are in position.

Download From ShareCG.com

or

Download From Renderosity.com Freestuff

Hope you like them.  I stand behind all of my work, be it free or not.   If you have any problems, or need assistance in using this model, please let me know by replying to this thread, or contacting me at any of the resource locations.

preview02.jpg
640 x 480 - 91K
preview03.jpg
640 x 480 - 97K
preview01.jpg
640 x 480 - 73K

Comments

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Thank You. That looks really good.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545

Thank you and they look fantastic.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Just as good as the previous set. And they look great in an Iray render.

I'm trying to decide if they look better if I give the inner swirly bit a pearl material or plain silver. I've just done a couple of test renders, and it looks good either way.  yes

• luxxeonluxxeon Posts: 18

Just as good as the previous set. And they look great in an Iray render.

I'm trying to decide if they look better if I give the inner swirly bit a pearl material or plain silver. I've just done a couple of test renders, and it looks good either way.  yes

Oh, it sounds great!  Can't wait to see what you've done with them.  Please let me know if you post a render, where I can view it.  Thanks!

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

These earrings are adorable; thank you very much!