Pistol and torch fit to Genesis 3 Female

PorsimoPorsimo Posts: 359
edited October 2015 in Freebies

It's been a while since I've posted here, but now I did an update for the pistol and torch props in Pistol and poses for M6 and V6 for Genesis 3 Female (the original product is naturally required). smiley

Download here

Included:

- Left and right hand smart prop pistols for G3F
- Left and right hand smart prop torches for G3F
- Left and right hand poses for pistol and torch

Poses from the original product are not included.

Have fun! smiley

edit: download link is also quite useful...

g3.jpg
561 x 516 - 207K
Post edited by Porsimo on

Comments

• EsemwyEsemwy Posts: 578

Thank you so much! That's been my go to set and prop since I purchased it.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

I said it to you just before, but I'll say it again: THANK YOU a thousand thousand times! laugh

I can tweak the G2 poses for this set, but that damn gun and torch in G3F's hands was absolutely beyond me! Just remember, I'll be throwing money at you when you release swords and more pistols and more scifi guns LOL for G3F laugh

• PorsimoPorsimo Posts: 359

You're welcome smiley Oh, and I don't think my armory will run out of stock and new models very soon wink

• argel1200argel1200 Posts: 757

Any chance of updating the product with these so they show up in smart content and will be migrated over to the new content scheme when 4.9 comes out?

• PorsimoPorsimo Posts: 359

I've been thinking of this and I'm most probably going to do an "official" update through Daz at some point. I've planned doing updates for all of my weapon packs so there's a lot of work to do and will therefore take some time...