Lo(Rez) Rider for Petipet SciFi Vehicles

katfeetekatfeete Posts: 255
edited October 2015 in Freebies

So having collected entirely too many vehicles that I never used in background shots because I was too lazy to stop and pose the drivers... I decided to fix that. :)

This is a collection of 33 poses (each) for Loretta and Lorenzo Lorez that puts them in 14 different Petipet science fiction-y vehicles (you can see a full list in the ReadMe). They are in DazStudio format. I did try to make Poser versions and they're in there, but I'm a little dubious about them -- if someone knows a nice, easy way to make Poser format stuff in Studio 4, please let me know. 

Get the poses from ShareCG. Hope they're useful!

PetipetPromo.png
900 x 900 - 1M
Post edited by katfeete on

Comments

• Thanks for doing this! I tested the airbike pose with Lorenzo in Poser 2014, and the initial result was odd—Lorenzo becomes about 125% his normal size. But I made him 100% again and moved him a little, and he looks fine. I suspect these will be useful.

• katfeetekatfeete Posts: 255
    edited October 2015

Argh! I thought I caught all those....

The difficulty is the smartpropping. With most of the vehicles it really doesn't matter if the figure is smartpropped then posed or the other way around. With some, though, it goes all wonky. I had a few poses where I'd lazily saved without bothering to smart-prop and then discovered to my dismay that Bad Things happened using the smartprop->pose workflow. I thought I'd caught 'em all, but clearly not. :(

I'll redo the Airbike poses and get them up tomorrow -- maybe with some more testing on the other stuff too... *sigh*

Glad to hear it's working in Poser, though!

Post edited by katfeete on
  • Worked well in Poser for me, and adaptable to other vehicles too! now to find that robospider....

Cheers