Kururu for Genesis 3 Female

Thanks mato for giving me the permission to modify/update mato's Kururu to a general weight-mapped figure for using with DAZ Studio 4.8.

The package contains a modified version of mato's Kururu (くるる) for using with Genesis 3 Female in DAZ Studio 4.8.

It was modified with Blender 3D, DAZ Studio, GIMP and Notepad++.
It works in DAZ Studio 4.8.

It is tested in DAZ Studio 4.8.0.59.

Usage Instruction:
1. Load People -> Genesis 3 Female -> Characters -> KururuBodyG3F
2. Select KururuBodyG3F
3. Load People -> Genesis 3 Female -> Characters -> Anatomy -> KururuHeadG3F
4. Make sure KururuHeadG3F is fitted to KururuBodyG3F

If everything works correctly, the Genesis 3 Female's head will be replaced by Kururu's head.  Noted that the body is morphed too.

It can be downloaded from my dA site at http://fav.me/d9emdyg

KururuG3F.png
1080 x 1920 - 1M

Comments

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 873

thank you

works in 4.6 as well,  well as much as I can tell, here it is

KururuBodyG3F test 001.jpg
    1500 x 1532 - 207K
  • amy_aimeiamy_aimei Posts: 139

@XaatXuun, thank you for testing it.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,471

Looks great!  :)

@3dOutlaw, I think you've got yours done too.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,807

Cool!  smiley

• Incredible great item , I become so happy.
    THANK YOU!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,112

I will check her out tonight if I can remember to.

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited November 2015

Were you the one who did the G2F version as well? Is it the same deal, with the head prop? I got a nice cartoony camera going, hopefully I'll remember when I get home and post a render for you. I love it.

I'm really glad someone with talent went through the effort of doing this. I tried to make NearMe for Genesis and I got the body, but couldn't replicate the head.

Edit: Here it is: https://imgur.com/urJSIk2 excuse the large size.

I think it really works well with toonycam once you get the settings tweeked, the only shader I used that wasnt normal was for the hair.

Post edited by Testing6790 on
  • @Paradigm67. it looks good.  I like that hairstyle too.  Thanks!
    I'm the one who did the G2F version.

• Thank you amy_aomei. Her proprtion is very stylish.

I like this G3F version too as well as your G2F one.

KururuForG3F.jpg
    800 x 1035 - 58K
  • Thanks for all who is interested in using this character.  I just finished another one, Deco for Genesis 2 Female.  You can find it at http://amyaimei.deviantart.com/art/Deco-for-Genesis-2-Female-575104328.

• http://sailora.deviantart.com/art/Eyes-For-Kururu-G2-Female-575272656 ; Made eye textures for this model. :) Just wanted more eye colors, you know?

Any chance of you doing NearMe as well, since you seem to be steamrolling through all the figures I've seen of the genre?

• Any chance of you doing NearMe as well, since you seem to be steamrolling through all the figures I've seen of the genre?

@Paradigm67, I'm not "steamrolling through" these figures.  I did 2 only in few iterations!  NearMe is a commercial product, I don't think I'll get the permission to do that.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Nice I got them both now off to see what ideas I can come up with for these neat Charactors

amy_aimei said:

Any chance of you doing NearMe as well, since you seem to be steamrolling through all the figures I've seen of the genre?

@Paradigm67, I'm not "steamrolling through" these figures.  I did 2 only in few iterations!  NearMe is a commercial product, I don't think I'll get the permission to do that.

Ah, I suppose you're right. I forget sometimes how long it is between checking these forums. Every time I check you've done another one, so it seemed fast! That's a shame about nearme (also, she was made by efrontier, I confused the creator with futepen who made Sera). Definitely no chance of that.

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667

Would you be willing to create a Genesis 1 Kururu? Or for V4?

Same for Deco, Decoco and Maybe?

Unless I'm the only one who still loves V4 and G1!

@andolaurina, I uninstalled V4 and G1 from my Contents Library because I have no space for them and their contents.  Therefore, I'm not going to make a Genesis 1 or V4 version.

Would you be willing to create a Genesis 1 Kururu? Or for V4?

Same for Deco, Decoco and Maybe?

Unless I'm the only one who still loves V4 and G1!

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,471

@andolaurina, I found that AnimeDoll for G2F would "fit to" Genesis and G3F almost as well, so I would just give Genesis a try using Fit To, and see if its good enough for you!

• irenaiirenai Posts: 0

thank you for your hard work!! <3

is there a way we could ''mix'' her with other characters with a slider, like other character for genesis 3 ? can it be done ?